List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bowes deal is complicated by his salary to a degree.

If we did Long and 27 for Bowes and 7 and took his salary that should be the most attractive deal the Suns get presented BUT it might not be.

If someone with a later first wants to swap it for Bowes and 7 or some other deal that is more attractive to the suns get presented then let em do it.

I like Bowes and 7 for a reasonable cost but if not meh, make em give us a second for Long.

You didn’t qualify and parameters to the comment, ergo, chance.
Unless you are dreaming of it occurring.

Or you have committed a criminal offence.

There isn’t a real genuine scenario where you stand a chance with her and she WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY would date you or spend a second alone with you.

Season 3 Sparkle GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney apparently
Might shake a few loose to make room if that's the case.

Good opportunity for a Membrey special for a player not getting an opportunity. Wouldn't mind raiding their main list either, some good talent there... I know George is a huge fan of Warner, not the biggest bloke out there but performs well for his size.

Depending on how we rate the top end of the draft would Long + 9 for pick 7 be worth it? Could be the difference between getting the player we want or not.

Gold Coast have a few 2nd rounders, I would imagine that one of those gets it done quite easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back