List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

PROPOSED MEGA DEAL DETAILS

NORTH MELBOURNE
Trade out:
Jason Horne-Francis, pick No.1, 2023 third-round pick (tied to Fremantle)
Trade in: Picks No.2, 3, 33, 53, 2023 future first-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide)

PORT ADELAIDE
Trade out:
Picks No.8, 33, 43, 53, 2023 first-round pick
Trade in: Jason Horne-Francis, Junior Rioli, pick No.36

WEST COAST
Trade out:
Junior Rioli, picks No.2, 40
Trade in: Picks No.8, 12, 2023 second-round pick (tied to Port Adelaide), 2023 third-round pick (tied to Fremantle)

GREATER WESTERN SYDNEY
Trade out:
Picks No.3, 12
Trade in: Pick No.1

BRISBANE
Trade out:
Pick No.36
Trade in: Jack Gunston, pick No.43

HAWTHORN
Trade in:
Pick No.40
Trade out: Jack Gunston
If that goes ahead then I gather the Clark trade is dead.

Then with Taranto & Hopper leaving GWS, I find it difficult to believe the GWS cap will still be in such a state that they have to offload Haynes and a first round pick?

I suppose we are Saints supporters we have to continue to dream things will go our way one day?

If that goes ahead then I gather the Clark trade is dead.

Then with Taranto & Hopper leaving GWS, I find it difficult to believe the GWS cap will still be in such a state that they have to offload Haynes and a first round pick?

I suppose we are Saints supporters we have to continue to dream things will go our way one day?
A lot of these players wanting to get to a certain club will find it difficult , for instance the Lions wanting Will Ashcroft in the draft and attempting to grab Dunkley , they have to have the draft picks or something good to trade.
Will Neale want to go west again , you never knows what could happen next week.

Wonder who these two are discussing
đź‘€

View attachment 1531082

Haynes is the same height as Battle and do we really need another defender who is at the end of his career.
We found a upgrade in having Cordy if Howard gets a injury , and having Battle , Wilkie plus Highmore and Lienert in reserve I think we have enough - however I would look at picking up a kid in the draft to develop.

Battle will only get better every season now he has found a position.
I don't think there is any possibility in Haynes join us anyway. Just something to discuss given there is nothing else happening and we've already gone over every past decision 100 times by now.

Now we've added Cordy, the backline looks set for next year. If there is a salary dump on offer, wed be better with one that can improve the mids or forwards.

FMD For a future 3rd
we should have had this one
we are so sitting on our hands
Yes we are sitting on our hands......as has been stated numerous ****ing times, it was elite FREE AGENTS or go to the DRAFT

Weiderman is neither elite or a ****ing free agent....

On SM-F711B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We don't need him we've got shaman, hayes
Both have shown they could well have far higher ceilings.

The good thing is Sharman is the type of player that is capable to play in a few different roles and excelling in them.
Great kick , great mark and has football smarts.

This team of ours have talent that could explode in the next couple of seasons.
King is a fine example - he is only going to get bigger and stronger.
Higgins has shown he is a freak around goals and can get a lot of the ball.
Windhager , Owens , Milera all look to be AFL quality.
Guys like Battle , Paton , Coffield are only just getting warmed up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes we are sitting on our hands......as has been stated numerous ******* times, it was elite FREE AGENTS or go to the DRAFT

Weiderman is neither elite or a ******* free agent....

These guys have to be sold a story as well - telling Weed he has a chance of getting into the forward line when he is already behind King , Membery , Hayes , Sharman , would be hard to sell.

Yes we are sitting on our hands......as has been stated numerous ******* times, it was elite FREE AGENTS or go to the DRAFT

So how’s the picks progressing to fulfill the mission ,sitting on the hand their too .

Last edited:

A top 10 pick for a 3rd round draft pick?

Nearly close to a free agent.

Showed in the VFL finals to be a good forward/ruck.
Has a bit more size to him than all bar 1 of our forwards.

Bit of a shame that we couldn't convince him. Reckon he'll turn out like 2 metre Peter has for the Don's.

A top 10 pick for a 3rd round draft pick?

Nearly close to a free agent.

Showed in the VFL finals to be a good forward/ruck.
Has a bit more size to him than all bar 1 of our forwards.

Bit of a shame that we couldn't convince him. Reckon he'll turn out like 2 metre Peter has for the Don's.
The knock on him is if he can't not get it to much in a team that has a midfield that dominates , what's going to happen when he plays in ours and at 25 he should be showing more than he has.

The knock on him is if he can't not get it to much in a team that has a midfield that dominates , what's going to happen when he plays in ours and at 25 he should be showing more than he has.

I see it as more being able to actually provide support for King. Sharman has shown a bit but he still has plenty to learn in terms of forward craft.
Hayes still has to come back from injury so who knows if he comes back good.

We've known on here that we have lacked 1 down back, 1 in the midfield and 1 forward for a bit now. And when we miss the boat it just highlights those deficiencies a bit more.

I wonder if Wiederman was another we have shown interest in? When Gaggs said we would have a quiet trade period he wasnt joking.

I see it as more being able to actually provide support for King. Sharman has shown a bit but he still has plenty to learn in terms of forward craft.
Hayes still has to come back from injury so who knows if he comes back good.

We've known on here that we have lacked 1 down back, 1 in the midfield and 1 forward for a bit now. And when we miss the boat it just highlights those deficiencies a bit more.
I understand what your saying , but he most probably thinks he has more of a chance getting a game at the Bombers with them really having only one big forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2022 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back