List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:

He’d play AFL at most clubs I’d say, pretty tough side to crack into ATM
The Pies supporters opinions on him arent flash going off their board. I think you might be right and there's possibly something there but it's not someone I'm going to be overly excited about and the list position is going to be a hard one...

The Pies supporters opinions on him arent flash going off their board. I think you might be right and there's possibly something there but it's not someone I'm going to be overly excited about and the list position is going to be a hard one...
Need to find way to improve the list. I’m more looking at him to replace Hughes down back & let chapman move up the ground

FWIW Ruscoe is a great clubman and is a step above VFL.
His best possition is 3rd tall defender and is fighting with Howe and Murphy to get games with us.
He could be a solid AFL player at the right club (not a star) but play his role.
The knock on him is closing speed and overhead ability (which he is improving in the VFL).
Just my thoughts FYI.

His best possition is 3rd tall defender and is fighting with Howe and Murphy to get games with us.
He could be a solid AFL player at the right club (not a star) but play his role.
The knock on him is closing speed and overhead ability (which he is improving in the VFL).
Just my thoughts FYI.
So he's playing really well at VFL? My interest would be piqued if that's the case. I dont have any knock on him not being in your best 22 obviously when your team (and particularly the backline) is incredible. Sounds like a decent way to effectively make Hughes 10 years younger

Just my thoughts FYI.
He's got class. There have been a couple of times that an opposition player has got injured and he's been there to make sure they're okay. Did it as a rookie, too.

Has Zac Fisher been linked?

Ginnivan would fit a need but freo would never go for him

Has Zac Fisher been linked?

Ginnivan would fit a need but freo would never go for him
The fish has been linked to WC, also wouldn't surprise if he went to a different Melbourne club.
C'wood head of recruiting pretty much shut down any move for Ginny on Gettable, so any noise has disappeared for now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CategoryNameNotesValueCurrent Status
INDyson Heppell
Is this the year? The year the true Johnny Docker returns? Yes, yes it is.
Free AgentGUARANTEED
INAaron NaughtonLook, we know it 'aint happening. But it could. It won't. But it might...2x FirstsPIPE DREAM
INLogan McDonaldIF Sydney go after Naughton & Barrass... THEN something has to give. Right?First + SecondUNLIKELY
INTyler BrockmanYet to sign at Hawthorn, has been linked to WC, though nothing concrete yet.20-35POSSIBLE
INSam FlandersOOC at GC, more than likely will end up in Vic. Link to Serong, tenuous at best.25-35UNLIKELY
INMystery ForwardHave been linked to a mystery forward player. 195cm. Potentially one of those above, potentially someone else. The mystery continues.?
INJeremy SharpNow OOC at the suns, maybe has the shits and will go to WC, maybe not. R4POSSIBLE
INElliot YeoRumour won't go away. Would have to be cheap, or WC to pay majority of salary. Gives Fyfe a rehab buddy at least.45-100UNLIKELY
INBrodie GrundyCould move again, especially to a club who loses a primary ruck (Freo, WBD, Port). Would only be an option if Big Onions bails.25-50UNLIKELY
INMitch GeorgiadesStill OOC at Port. Could be a good rehab mate for the Kuek-en. Has indicated that he's not interested in WC. If he leaves, expected to go to Vic though20-30UNLIKELY
INTrey RuscoeCuld be a good moneyball option. OOC at C'wood. Also a potential stable pony for Astro. No mention anywhere of a link though.R3-R4UNLIKELY
OUTBrennan CoxCrows are 2x backmen down for 2024, and missed on Redman. May come harder for Brennan now. Still contracted for next year, so will cost them.1st + 2ndUNLIKELY
OUTSean DarcyNoise won't go away, though it's mainly from media know-it-alls with no inside running. Would be shocked if the Prince of Perth left 2x 1stsUNLIKELY
OUTRory LobbDogs are the team unless something changes late. Bell has stated we will hold him to contract. Dogs have offered a second rounderR1LIKELY
OUTJoel HamlingStill a chance he gets offered a new contract, wouldn't be the worst player to keep around for depth-LIKELY
OUTNeil ErasmusWord that the toast are into him. Would cost a mint.6-10UNLIKELY
OUTNathan WilsonLikely to be delisted-LIKELY
OUTTravis ColyerLikely to be delisted-LIKELY
OUTLachie SchultzHas hit a trigger for 2024. Word is Dogs are interested, and Hawks may come again. Has been offered an increased contract to stay.25-35UNLIKELY
OUTLiam HenryHere we go again. Linked to WBD & Melbourne currently. Mixed reports from ITK's around staying/going. Seems like Colon and the club are each playing games, so who knows where it really stands. 15-25POSSIBLE

• Barrass heading to Sydney.
  • McKay (the North version) off to the Bombers.
  • Parish linked to Geelong.
  • Himmelberg?
  • Wingard, Fantasia, Gresham all linked to moves elsewhere.
  • WC trying to move Ryan, linked to the Hawks.
  • TDK likely to stay at Carlton, Silvagni potentially out.

CategoryNameNotesValueCurrent Status
INDyson Heppell
Is this the year? The year the true Johnny Docker returns? Yes, yes it is.
Free AgentGUARANTEED
INAaron NaughtonLook, we know it 'aint happening. But it could. It won't. But it might...2x FirstsPIPE DREAM
INLogan McDonaldIF Sydney go after Naughton & Barrass... THEN something has to give. Right?First + SecondUNLIKELY
INTyler BrockmanYet to sign at Hawthorn, has been linked to WC, though nothing concrete yet.20-35POSSIBLE
INSam FlandersOOC at GC, more than likely will end up in Vic. Link to Serong, tenuous at best.25-35UNLIKELY
INMystery ForwardHave been linked to a mystery forward player. 195cm. Potentially one of those above, potentially someone else. The mystery continues.?
INJeremy SharpNow OOC at the suns, maybe has the shits and will go to WC, maybe not.R4POSSIBLE
INElliot YeoRumour won't go away. Would have to be cheap, or WC to pay majority of salary. Gives Fyfe a rehab buddy at least.45-100UNLIKELY
INBrodie GrundyCould move again, especially to a club who loses a primary ruck (Freo, WBD, Port). Would only be an option if Big Onions bails.25-50UNLIKELY
INMitch GeorgiadesStill OOC at Port. Could be a good rehab mate for the Kuek-en. Has indicated that he's not interested in WC. If he leaves, expected to go to Vic though20-30UNLIKELY
INTrey RuscoeCuld be a good moneyball option. OOC at C'wood. Also a potential stable pony for Astro. No mention anywhere of a link though.R3-R4UNLIKELY
OUTBrennan CoxCrows are 2x backmen down for 2024, and missed on Redman. May come harder for Brennan now. Still contracted for next year, so will cost them.1st + 2ndUNLIKELY
OUTSean DarcyNoise won't go away, though it's mainly from media know-it-alls with no inside running. Would be shocked if the Prince of Perth left2x 1stsUNLIKELY
OUTRory LobbDogs are the team unless something changes late. Bell has stated we will hold him to contract. Dogs have offered a second rounderR1LIKELY
OUTJoel HamlingStill a chance he gets offered a new contract, wouldn't be the worst player to keep around for depth-LIKELY
OUTNeil ErasmusWord that the toast are into him. Would cost a mint.6-10UNLIKELY
OUTNathan WilsonLikely to be delisted-LIKELY
OUTTravis ColyerLikely to be delisted-LIKELY
OUTLachie SchultzHas hit a trigger for 2024. Word is Dogs are interested, and Hawks may come again. Has been offered an increased contract to stay.25-35UNLIKELY
OUTLiam HenryHere we go again. Linked to WBD & Melbourne currently. Mixed reports from ITK's around staying/going. Seems like Colon and the club are each playing games, so who knows where it really stands.15-25POSSIBLE

• Barrass heading to Sydney.
  • McKay (the North version) off to the Bombers.
  • Parish linked to Geelong.
  • Himmelberg?
  • Wingard, Fantasia, Gresham all linked to moves elsewhere.
  • WC trying to move Ryan, linked to the Hawks.
  • TDK likely to stay at Carlton, Silvagni potentially out.
Whats everyone thoughts on keeping Lobb this year? A R1 might be optimistic but I'd be pretty comfortable with maybe 2 2nds?

Whats everyone thoughts on keeping Lobb this year? A R1 might be optimistic but I'd be pretty comfortable with maybe 2 2nds?
I mis ONE thing. ONE!!

🤦🏻‍♂️

He last played a game August 13th 2022
Looks like Sharp has been playing well in the 2nds. Last game he played he got the maximum 10 coaches votes. Tore up the wing role, albeit against a weak non-AFL team. Seems he can play good footy, but just not for the Suns. Out of favour even with the new coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back