Preview 2023 Rd 10 Carlton vs Collingwood Sunday May 21 3:20PM @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team is in ...

IN: Jordan Boyd

OUT: Alex Cincotta

SUB: Hewett

Ed Curnow has been elevated to the starting 22, while George Hewett has been confirmed as starting sub.

Backs:Sam DochertyLewis YoungNic Newman
Half-backs:Mitch McGovernJacob WeiteringAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Ed CurnowHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies
Sub:George Hewett
Emergencies:Alex CincottaTom De KoningZac Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

question - will our regular cards be ok to access on sunday or we do we have to do that app crap?

Check post #514

Game Day Hub ...

Members who have a Carlton reserved seat membership can scan their membership card or digital member ticket to access this game.

Any member who holds one of the following memberships, General Admission, 3 game, Flexi 10, Interstate, Country, Member Zone and Carltonian Bays, were advised to upgrade their access and secure a ticket via Ticketek as their membership cards will not provide access. If members without a reserved seat have not upgraded via Ticketek, they unfortunately cannot attend Round 10.

I can't go. How can I transfer my ticket to someone else via email please? Each time I try it asks my friend for his Carlton account details. He doesn't have one. Anyway I can just send the ****ing thing to his email address? Thanks, legends..........

I can't go. How can I transfer my ticket to someone else via email please? Each time I try it asks my friend for his Carlton account details. He doesn't have one. Anyway I can just send the ******* thing to his email address? Thanks, legends..........
He'll have to sign up for an account. But it's easy to do and free.

I can't go. How can I transfer my ticket to someone else via email please? Each time I try it asks my friend for his Carlton account details. He doesn't have one. Anyway I can just send the ******* thing to his email address? Thanks, legends..........

Take a screenshot of your barcode from the Carlton app then text it to your friend.

Everybody knows the great majority of Collingwood supporters can't even drive due to too illiteracy, unable to pass the written test.
Oh dear...

🤣🤣🤣

Squad is in ..

IN: Jordan Boyd, Tom De Koning, Zac Fisher

Backs:Sam DochertyLewis YoungNic Newman
Half-backs:Mitch McGovernJacob WeiteringAdam Saad
Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsOliver Hollands
Half-forwards:Ed CurnowHarry McKayJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange from:Jordan BoydAlex CincottaMatthew Cottrell
Tom De KoningZac FisherGeorge Hewett
Matthew KennedyMatt Owies

I can assure you that the hatred and loathing of your putrid club is still well and truly alive.

You were just dumb lucky to get the points Rd 23 last year and you know our best can beat your rabid lot.

I can feel a massive upset coming with Crippa and Walshy going full beast mode and tearing your mid field to shreds.

Charlie and BIG H kicking ten between them and the MIGHTY BLUE BOYS getting the points.

Then you might feel like you've driven your DeLorean into a poll. But seriously who is kidding themselves.
Talk about a parallel universe. :rolleyes:

Everybody knows the great majority of Collingwood supporters can't even drive due to too illiteracy, unable to pass the written test.

The few that could actually read have lost their license's for drink/drug driving.

So you can shove your cement up your ar-e where it will at least plug one of your noxious holes and
I look forward very much to maintaining the pious disrespect of your deeply despised and abhorrent team.

I feel I speak for the majority of the Carlton faithful in saying....... * OFF!!!

Is that enough vitriolic admiration for you......... :thumbsu:
yeah, you might want that one back..........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed in the 18. Cottrell, Kennedy, Owies, Cincotta, Boyd, De Koning, Fisher, Hewett on the expanded bench.

Someone is getting dumped to make way for Ed FFS.

Ok I'll kick things off. WTF does Paddy Dow have to do to get a game FFS!

Ok I'll kick things off. WTF does Paddy Dow have to do to get a game FFS!

At this point, the answer is obvious. Not have Paddy Dow's name, face, body or DNA.

Personally, I don't think he has worked enough to address those issues.

Still think it's Hewett out. Cottrell and Owies won't miss, and Kennedy very unlikely after a good performance last week.

Looks like Voss going with the runners against a very fit Collingwood outfit. Curnow perhaps to do the job on Daicos.

Would rather Ed in the side than both of Kennedy & Hewett.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back