Preview 2023 Rd 24 Carlton vs GWS Sunday August 27 6:10PM @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Team is in ...

IN: Cerra, Fogarty, McGovern, Walsh, C. Durdin
OUT: Cripps (soreness), Docherty (soreness), E.Curnow, Marchbank, Pittonet, Motlop (illness)

Backs:Brodie KempJacob WeiteringAlex Cincotta
Half-backs:Adam SaadMitch McGovernNic Newman
Centreline:Blake AcresSam WalshOllie Hollands
Half-forwards:Jack MartinHarry McKayDavid Cuningham
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowMatthew Owies
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraGeorge Hewett
Interchange:Matthew CottrellPaddy DowZac Fisher
Corey Durdin
Emergencies:Ed CurnowMarc PittonetCaleb Marchbank

*Update 26th August

Last edited:

Win lose or draw tomorrow we still finish fifth - if Tex Walker kicks less than 8 goals tonight - rest Charlie tomorrow
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

In all seriousness, we should try to win smartly* tomorrow as we're a decent chance to be playing GWS again in 2 weeks. No overthinking - nor showing the full hand - if at all possible.

Last edited:
If we beat GWS tomorrow, we'll play the Dogs in 2 weeks.
And if we lose, we can play GWS as 5v8, or even as 6v7. They have a lot to play for, as they need to at least draw to make finals, but they can still secure a home final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazingly, there’s still FOUR possible teams we might play in our final depending on results tomorrow - Saints, Sydney, Dogs or GWS. 😮 What an exciting season right to the end.

For what it's worth. I'm happy to be playing the Bulldogs in the first Final.

Gives us another opponent to hone in our game structure and form.
Cripps & Doc will be cherry ripe for first final. PS. My favourite chocolate bar.

I will be at the game tonight!!! Can't wait.

So looking forward to seeing Walsh, Cerra, McGov & Fogarty back in the side, getting their touch back.
Also hope Durdin, can be as good as Motlop.

Go Blues.

Watching Charlie kick that 2nd goal to win the Coleman will be worth the ticket price alone.
Watching us win..
Watching us roll into the finals series with the team and the crowd up and about…
Oh boy!
For those going…be loud please on behalf of those who can’t be present…and enjoy!!!

Honestly, this game is made for Matthew Dick. RELEASE THE DICK.

Yes they have but we need to finish 5th to stay in Melbourne week 2.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would be surprised if we do end up finishing 6th. That would require a big loss vs GWS and Sydney to have a big win against Melbourne. Neither are likely.

Bulldogs should have all but had 8th wrapped up with a win last week over West Coast, as they already have a decent percentage gap over GWS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back