Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats 5 players.

In the past 20 years We have secured 5 best 22 players from other clubs.

1. Carey - Crazy unrepeatable situation
2. Betts - Free agent - all about the money
3. Gibbs - Paid through the nose one year too late
4. Dawson - Got a steal for a great HBF
5. Rankine - Probably paid overs, but needed to - just to secure him.

We just need to to do whatever it takes to get the 1 player that wants to come home! We have never had to decide between players, and its extremely likely we never will.

Its a beautifully simple equation of get whoever wants to come home!

2 in the last 2 years is a promising trend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell them they're dreaming.

Not the footballing population in SA to have three teams supported and another ground would have to be developed, Tassy or even NT will get a side long before another SA team.
Yes thats right...but lets have a poll to ask should port be moved to Tasmania to allow Norwood or Sturt etc to have an AFL license.. I vote move Port

As an aside, if that were to come to pass that a 3rd side came in - be it Norwood, or any other side (other than Sturt who I follow and they would become my first supported side), I would certainly follow the other side as a close 2nd to the Crows and try to get to games...a very very different scenario to Port as I would not pay to watch them ever

Id love to see Norwood get into the AFL, it is a real pity that it wasn't Norwood and Port the same year entering the AFL. Norwood would've been a way better option than the Brisbane Bears or Gold Coast. I know my dad and many other Norwood supporters blame former Norwood president Ferraro for ruining Norwood's chance of entering. They were not proactive enough in getting an AFL licence.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Id love to see Norwood get into the AFL, it is a real pity that it wasn't Norwood and Port the same year entering the AFL. Norwood would've been a way better option than the Brisbane Bears or Gold Coast. I know my dad and many other Norwood supporters blame former Norwood president Ferraro for ruining Norwood's chance of entering. They were not proactive enough in getting an AFL licence.

It does seem SANFL politics was a mess in the late 80s and early 90s.

It does seem SANFL politics was a mess in the late 80s and early 90s.
Yeah it was but the bottom line is and many say It is that Norwood were too soft in the 80s the president and CEO were not proactive enough. I think Norwood would've been similar to what West Coast are now, probably would've had maybe 4-5 premierships. Its a shame

Yes thats right...but lets have a poll to ask should port be moved to Tasmania to allow Norwood or Sturt etc to have an AFL license.. I vote move Port

As an aside, if that were to come to pass that a 3rd side came in - be it Norwood, or any other side (other than Sturt who I follow and they would become my first supported side), I would certainly follow the other side as a close 2nd to the Crows and try to get to games...a very very different scenario to Port as I would not pay to watch them ever
Yeah if Port got the first licence I wouldnt have followed them even from SA

I would probably be basking in the 5-6 Premierships my old team have won since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back