Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be proven wrong, but I suspect that Burgess requesting a trade to us is more than likely a sign that we're out of the equation with Chol.
The consensus from those that watched the VFL GF was that they'd rather have Burgess than Chol.

I'm 30 year gold you clown i dont need to upgrade
You won’t hear opinions of those that don’t go to games, despite that being childish, he already told you he went to 4.

Yes I know you are gold, but you said what I said about gold being available was untrue and for posters to call the club. As I’ve pointed out to you they are available, I thought you might have clarified with them or even perhaps acknowledged you were wrong.

As for calling posters clowns at the drop of a hat, I suggest some self awareness first

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Report re Toby Murray in the Border Mail. Joining presumably the SANFL crows from the Wangaratta Rovers, if not drafted - 19 yo and fair height.

Interest in Glenelg's Toby Pink

He is the SANFL’s silent assassin.
And after adding a premiership medal to his impressive 2023 CV, Glenelg quiet achiever Toby Pink might just have landed himself a second AFL contract.

First-year Tigers premiership coach Darren Reeves has long hailed his full back as the best key defender in the SANFL and it appears AFL clubs have taken notice.

Cast adrift by Sydney four years ago, 25-year-old Pink is back on the radar of AFL clubs, with several showing keen interest in the powerful, 194cm redhead.

Adelaide, which needs key defensive reinforcements given that Nick Murray and Tom Doedee, who could depart via free agency, will be sidelined for a chunk of next season following knee reconstructions, is understood to be one of the clubs tracking him.

After keeping Sturt danger man Connor McFadyen – the Double Blues’ chief attacking threat in the finals – goalless in Sunday’s grand final at Adelaide Oval, Pink’s star continues to rise.

“I think he is the best key defender in the competition and I've felt that from day one, since I walked into the footy club this year,’’ Reeves said.

“He has just been outstanding and has had an incredible year. There is some interest in him, which is great for him.

“I think he is ready-made to play AFL footy right now. Every single week he has got the job done for us.

Rumour Oliver was late to his exit meeting after a few personal issues. Not everyone waited around for him to turn up.
comes across as one of the biggest tossers in the game. sure dusty had his off field issues pre-2017, but you still felt he would be a half decent bloke.
Oliver oozes figjam. Carries on onfield like he's the greatest to ever play, and deserves special treatment from the umps. Sour-puss face when it doesn't go his way.

comes across as one of the biggest tossers in the game. sure dusty had his off field issues pre-2017, but you still felt he would be a half decent bloke.
Oliver oozes figjam. Carries on onfield like he's the greatest to ever play, and deserves special treatment from the umps. Sour-puss face when it doesn't go his way.
you forgot to add - and torches the crows every time he plays them

Then he would do nothing but complain at the umps with us

On Pixel 7 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

I used to think that… used to really not rate the lad.. especially after that ridiculous dive he took in his first year in a game against the Eagles..

until a game a few years back when weideman was still playing for the dees..

The Weid had a fairly easy set shot with less than a minute to go in the last to put the dees in front and missed..

dees lost.. instantly every dees player was on their knees head in their hands lamenting the loss and feeling sorry for themselves..

camera panned onto Oliver.. for a second he was too.. then you could see a lightbulb go off in his head.. he instantly jumped up, looked around for Weideman and ran over to him to give him a pat on the back and a “don’t worry mate.. we’ll get em next time” type rev up.

not sure the cameraman even meant to capture it.. but he did perfectly.

was brilliant leadership and clearly came from a bloke who gets around his team mates when they need it..

sure.. he’s probably got a character flaw or two.. but sh*t.. what sort of lad in their 20’s doesnt!.. but he’s a gun player and has been one of the comps best players over the last 3-4 years.

I’l never forget that game he played against us at AO (the one we just clung on to win).. it was an absolute masterclass of footy even with his team mates around him underperforming.

was R10 in 2021..

IMG_0231.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back