Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It comes from Sydney supporters I've spoken to, and it was in the media a couple of years ago that he could transition into the midfield. This hasn't happened and other players, including Warner, Gulden and Campbell, have gone past him in the past 2 years. Hayward is best 22, but not necessarily best 18, and in the forward line is behind Heeney, Papley, McDonald even Amarty. Also Gulden rotates forward. So he is 5th or 6th best forward in the team.

I rank him behind about 17 players at the swans once you look at the midfield and backline.

And yes I may be disappointed if we give up more than a second rounder, I have been disappointed by trades on multiple occasions!
Come on he's never been dropped to the VFL and the only time he hasn't played is due to injury and players rated 18th according to you just don't spend the Time On Ground that Will Hayward does...not once was he sub sub either...pretty good for someone that just scrapes into their best 18.

Capture.PNG

What is Leek Aleer's contract look like? Is he gettable from GWS?
Why on earth would we have any interest in Leek Aleer...are we really that desperate to bring in just anybody that has warm blood coursing through their veins? especially one that's missed a whole season with a foot injury?

Elliot Himmelberg to GWS
GWS interested in Elliott Himmelberg

GWS interested in Elliott Himmelberg

Take It Giving Up GIF by Movie Trivia Schmoedown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know if they have just been reading Bigfooty but just heard on Triple M we are looking at Harrison Petty in the McAdam trade.
They're the 1's who floated it, yesterday .. that sparked a little discussion here

Not sure why we'd be interested in Petty this year anyway. Hasn't he got linsfranc injury, same as Taylor and Jones?

He may not even be ready to play until the back half of next year anyway

Come on he's never been dropped to the VFL and the only time he hasn't played is due to injury and players rated 18th according to you just don't spend the Time On Ground that Will Hayward does...not once was he sub sub either...pretty good for someone that just scrapes into their best 18.

View attachment 1803712
I'll admit I think he's good too, potential to have a top 10 year if things go right.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back