Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we went Choi, it ain't to replace Himmler in the magoos, it means they have finally woken up to the fact that O'Brien is shithouse. About time too, can't mark, can't kick, can't tap and comes into the changerooms after a game with his guernsey cleaner than we he went out.

If we can trade him out, it would be even better list management

I don't really get GWS' interest in Himmelberg.

He's not going to be even close to best 22, and he's not a tried and true role player you can rely on either
They lack depth in talls & are reminded every week that his brother can seriously play.

May be able to get more out of him with a change of environment.

They lack depth in talls & are reminded every week that his brother can seriously play.

May be able to get more out of him with a change of environment.
They do lack depth, but I reckon they'd be better off with a player that's shown a greater level of consistency at AFL level. Himmelberg, you just can't rely on him to play a role

They do lack depth, but I reckon they'd be better off with a player that's shown a greater level of consistency at AFL level. Himmelberg, you just can't rely on him to play a role
You realise you are not helping your own cause... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really don't get the Cox fapping on here personally, he's a good KPD but not a player we should sell the the farm to lure home. Altogether different if he comes a free agent at only cost to the salary cap.
I think he'd add a lot to our backline, has had some very big games for Freo and their backline would suck without him.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he'd add a lot to our backline, has had some very big games for Freo and their backline would suck without him.

I personally think a quality one on one player would suit us better. Someone like Butts but better.
Cox strikes me more as a CHB, and we have Murray who was on track to be better.

O'Brien as depth makes the most sense given he'd probably replace Borlase on the rookie list and cost nought and very little salary cap.
O'Brien isn't a key defender though... better suited as a 3rd tall... & don't we already have Worrell, Hinge & Max.

You obviously rate him a fair bit higher than I do, and like I said as a free agent fine but you're kidding yourself if you think Freo will let him go at anything like a fair deal while contracted.

Thought GCS announced they were willing to trade Chol immediately after their season ended?
If GC looking to free up their cap, surely we can trade in Choi & Hollands for plenty of points picks... assuming Berg heads to GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back