Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think we will be working towards getting pick 4, moving that to Melbourne with pick 9 and McAdam. Melbourne are then on their way to Reid.

Pick 25 for McAdam helps us get pick 4, do it Melbourne.

How would you beat the Dogs to Pick 4?

As mentioned 4,9, McAdam and Gollant would be very close to the mark. Im assuming we would on trade 4 and 6 for Reid and something....

Offer pick 9, future first and Macadam and offer to pick up all of his salary to get it off the Dees books. We should have enough space in our cap to fit it in...
In what world would the destination club for Oliver not pay his whole salary?

How would you beat the Dogs to Pick 4?

As mentioned 4,9, McAdam and Gollant would be very close to the mark. Im assuming we would on trade 4 and 6 for Reid and something....
So you want MvAdam, and our McAdam replacement? Bit unfair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine one of these picks needs to be a Top 4 or a player of this value.

Otherwise some people at the MFC might as well resign.
When there's player issues between team mates, I.e. disconnect and outright distrust it's very hard for the club.
Melbourne might be in a no win situation where Oliver isn't welcome amongst the leadership group and needs to go.

So you want MvAdam, and our McAdam replacement? Bit unfair.
Except Gollant isnt our mcadam replacement..

Mcadam was out of the side through injury and suspension for how many games this year?… and not once did gollant come in to the 22 to replace him..

Gollant only comes in to replace one of tex, TT or fog..

And we might have chol and burgess to do this by the end of trade period..

I’d be ok with Gollant being involved..

When there's player issues between team mates, I.e. disconnect and outright distrust it's very hard for the club.
Melbourne might be in a no win situation where Oliver isn't welcome amongst the leadership group and needs to go.

I dont disagree but from a MFC perspective you should be finding the best counsellor in Australia to remedy any player fractures.

I just dont see how we trade him without receiving a substantial offer.

Ok you’re working on the assumption there is only one way for us to complete trades. Is that how it works? We’ve got a first rounder this year haven’t we? Could we not have used that on Rankine for example?
Probably not ....given GC is trying to get rid of their pick #4 this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back