Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont disagree but from a MFC perspective you should be finding the best counsellor in Australia to remedy any player fractures.

I just dont see how we trade him without receiving a substantial offer.
Not suggesting even in those circumstances Oliver wouldn't command a very good package.
But that package might not be anything more than 2 firsts and an ok player.

Probably not ....given GC is trying to get rid of their pick #4 this year
So we couldn’t have traded our future first for a first last year?

There’s always ways, just ask Port, they know how to get deals done.

They demanded pick 5 last year because we had it, they can’t ask for it if we didn’t have it.

I dont disagree but from a MFC perspective you should be finding the best counsellor in Australia to remedy any player fractures.

I just dont see how we trade him without receiving a substantial offer.

Don Pyke and Brett Burton might be able to recommend someone for that. You guys should get on the phone.

Damian Barrett is an absolute *******.

Talk of Clarry being linked to Adelaide, Barrett "Adelaide have Pick 9 and I don't seem them having the capital to trade to get the deal done", Phil Davis brings up Geelong, Barrett "Geelong have Pick 7, that's a good starting point".

What an idiot, aside from the fact that there's not a huge difference between 7 and 9, Geelong have also traded away their 2nd and 3rd round picks so they can't trade Pick 7 anyway.

Damian Barrett is an absolute *******.

Talk of Clarry being linked to Adelaide, Barrett "Adelaide have Pick 9 and I don't seem them having the capital to trade to get the deal done", Phil Davis brings up Geelong, Barrett "Geelong have Pick 7, that's a good starting point"

What an idiot, Geelong have traded away their 2nd and 3rd round picks so they can't trade Pick 7 anyway and other than that they have obviously nothing to trade.
They can trade pick 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Rowie is saying that Burgess, Dawson and Laird spotted at Tullamarine this afternoon

s**t, I hope we are not also planning on trading those 3 for Oliver!!
As with SYD's pitch to Grundy recently ....they chose to sell the Sydney lifestyle & opportunities

IMO, it's a mistake to take the footy route in pitching to Oliver .....his reservation will be all about moving to Adelaide ....that's what the Club needs to sell Oliver on

?

They've traded both their 2023 2nd round pick and their 2023 3rd round pick.

Aren't the rules that if you've traded those picks you can't trade your first round pick?

Only for future picks. You can trade every single pick you have in the current year if you wanted to.

?

Aren't the rules that if you've traded those picks you can't trade your first round pick?
Only for future picks. Now that t 2023 is here, they can trade them all away if they want to.

?

I understand those policies are being relaxed ....there was a piece on it a few days ago ....there always was leeway on the policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back