List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Gilmore This Guy Sucks GIF

This will be a lot of reactions next year after it sinks in we gave up a 2nd for him.
I hope Brandon Ryan doesn’t read BigFooty by any chance.

He might be the next forward who might go back to Hawthorn 12 months later this rate.

I hope Brandon Ryan doesn’t read BigFooty by any chance.

He might be the next forward who might go back to Hawthorn 12 months later this rate.

Don't get me wrong. I am all for getting him here as a no risk upside selection. Not for a second ffs. No room for error.

The posts after a Hawks beat Lions in an after the siren goal by Gunston would be entertaining... of course the posts after the Lions finally break their Hawks voodoo largely due to one of our defenders running amok from an ineffectual Gunston wound be better.

The picks not as good but Beams 2.0 coming up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A player you know nothing about?

Please consider for a moment the club know what they're doing.
So what.

There’s plenty of players with wel over 50+ games with AFL credentials and various AFL medals who are getting less than some mid season bloke the club has access to for years and now willing to pay through the nose for when we have his type on the list. At best worth a fourth rounder.

I hadn’t realised this bloke has been on our radar for years so beats me we’re now interested when Lane, Smith and Fort are already on the list.

So what.

There’s plenty of players with wel over 50+ games with AFL credentials and various AFL medals who are getting less than some mid season bloke the club has access to for years and now willing to pay through the nose for when we have his type on the list. At best worth a fourth rounder.

I hadn’t realised this bloke has been on our radar for years so beats me we’re now interested when Lane, Smith and Fort are already on the list.
So we lose both Gunston and Fullerton, you now have 2 days to find some cover for those guys. Good luck to you sir

Clubs are picking up players to make an immediate impact by giving up less yet we’re paying the same price for depth. Crazy.

I'm not saying it's a bargain pick but it's hardly the end of the world

Seemingly is our best option after our only key forward depth at the last minute requested a trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back