Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this stage Dons will get 3 and pair up the Duursma brothers. That's the plan.
You keep saying this but it doesnt make sense.

Assuming essendon are mid table again, both are going to trade pick 3 for two 8s? Nah.

Sure it might be essendons plan, but north ain't doing that.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Which player do the Bulldogs want with their 2023 first round pick? Perhaps we could do a deal that involves Bailey Smith + picks?

we'll get two good selections but is that really enough to move forward at the pace we want?
3 picks inside 25 would be HUGE!

At this stage, we are on track with 2 picks

2024 would be about bridging the gap from the games we lost by some decent margins.

I hope you’re right!

I wouldn’t have thought the Roos got pick 3 for McKay either.

So I can see Dodo trying to get the saints to trade them a great pick back if the bombers land then an early first round pick for Gresham.
earliest pick Saints could get for Gresham is 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh patronising as always, Bris. We have missed a grand total of one free agent this off-season who was being chased due to structure not experience (McKay has a grand total of 71 games over his career). Our other trade targets missed (Esava and Henry) had a grand total of 75 games and 43 games to their names. Massimo has a total of 16 games and Chol has 61.

But yes - all of these targets scream out that we are clearly desperate to reverse course on our list management strategy and bring in age and experience.

We absolutely do not need a KPP who is turning 36 next year. I get why we are chasing Chol despite him not being the most exciting recruit much like I get why we similarly chased McKay. If the players want coaching and guidance in the forward line they already have Breust.
Dont blame me because you dont understand the context of my statement. 🤷‍♂️

So Laura Kane ,formerly employee of North Melbourne now general manager of AFL footy operations . And Brad Scott formerly employee of AFL and now Essendon coach concocting together compensation pick 3 for ex roo Mckay.
That stinks more than what comes out of the backside of Gil's polo horse.

North are getting Reid. No chance WCE trade past pick 2.

We need to shift focus to WB. We'd have to pick slide to 5 to give them Wiz. We'd take Colby. Hopefully a F2 rather than a F1 in addition, to get Smith.

IMO in the end Colby and Smith would play the exact same role in the side. Maybe a little redundant.

A midfield of - Newcombe, Day, Smith, Nash, Worpel, Mackenzie, Ward, MacDonald and McKercher looks great on paper. Such depth. But who is being pushed out to other roles?

Ward, Smith and McKercher to a wing.

MacDonald stays as a HFF.

Honestly if we did that then we have to move Worpel on. Maybe we can jag Caddy too, which would certainly soften the blow of losing out on Duursma or Watson.

The beggars haul is ridiculous and all they have lost is Ben Mckay.

If they stuff this up, you may as well send them up to Southport for good.

The beggars haul is ridiculous and all they have lost is Ben Mckay.

If they stuff this up, you may as well send them up to Southport for good.
They’ll stuff it up- nothing surer…

Norf are a perennial bunch of losers and their continual sooking and whinging for assistance is laughable and will get them nowhere…

So Laura Kane ,formerly employee of North Melbourne now general manager of AFL footy operations . And Brad Scott formerly employee of AFL and now Essendon coach concocting together compensation pick 3 for ex roo Mckay.
That stinks more than what comes out of the backside of Gil's polo horse.

A big money, stupidly long deal was always going to secure band 1 no matter the player. Yeah it sucks that the Shinbeggars are getting even more draft concessions but there is no grand conspiracy at play. Everyone has been factoring it in for weeks now.

How desperately do the Dogs want Watson?

I wonder if we can give them 3 to 4 with our future second for Smith. Obviously they're want a future first but if they're really desperate enough.
I hear they like Sanders too.

Their desperate for young mid's to replace the likes of Libba, Macrae.

How desperately do the Dogs want Watson?

I wonder if we can give them 3 to 4 with our future second for Smith. Obviously they're want a future first but if they're really desperate enough.

400 posts on Bailey Smith yet his manager has said he will be at the Bulldogs next season. Where is this all coming from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back