Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before today's game, hawks posters calling every trade target a spud. After today's game, hawks list no good, really need trades..

Those thinking McKay, Gresham or esava won't help us structurally are kidding.

Esava is a spud. Especially as a forward.

McKay is decent.

Gresham will certainly help.

If you're going to make sweeping generalisations on behalf of most of the poster base then at least make it accurate.

Before today's game, hawks posters calling every trade target a spud. After today's game, hawks list no good, really need trades..

If we can land those 3, that should at least solve our problem with a lack of scapegoats if Kosi and Frost depart.

My favourite part of the year- waiting (aggressively) for ITK posters to post any thing that sounds vaguely like it will get my hopes up.

If anyone has any vaguely credible information further linking us to King or Smith I'll be stoked
If anyone has anything on us gaining more first round draft collateral I'll be ecstatic.
What a time to be alive.
This should do the trick . Heard North are trading Damien Barrett to * for Mark Robinson as media duffle coat wearers . Future 4ths then being exchanged , with * also sending their washing machine/dryer to North as the steak knives .

In less interesting news we have slight progression on a salary dump/pick with GWS ......still a way to go though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick is not letting go of King.

I don’t understand where all this chat is coming from.

He will see him as his future power forward who helps him win flags.

King won’t be at the Hawks as much as we would love him.

At the end of 2024 how is Hardwick going to stop him?

You reckon the shite served up today in Hobart is going to get BK rushing to sign an extension or ringing his agent to get the f*ck out of GC?

And Flanders? The guy who already has had 3 meetings with Vic clubs - he's going to stay for 4 more years?

I'll be quite honest - why on earth would any player who wants on-field success stay.

We ain't ever won more than 10 games.

Here's our finals record...

Capture.JPG

Why on earth would any player, especially young players stay if they want success?

At the end of 2024 how is Hardwick going to stop him?

You reckon the shite served up today in Hobart is going to get BK rushing to sign an extension or ringing his agent to get the f*ck out of GC?

And Flanders? The guy who already has had 3 meetings with Vic clubs - he's going to stay for 4 more years?

I'll be quite honest - why on earth would any player who wants on-field success stay.

We ain't ever won more than 10 games.

Here's our finals record...

View attachment 1786437

Why on earth would any player, especially young players stay if they want success?

Because they have so much talent on that list and now the best coach. You watch that joint turn around.

The amount of clean clearances we had today that amounted to absolutely nothing because of the ineptitude up there had me tearing my hair out. A half decent structure we go close to winning even when not playing that well. McKay and Esava are upgrades on who we have outside of Sicily and Lewis. Anyone who thinks Kosi is better is kidding themselves. Esava will give you a good contest every time.

Safe to say Liam Ryan ship has sailed

Because they have so much talent on that list and now the best coach. You watch that joint turn around.

He was on the verge of being sacked half way through 2017. It was more Leppitsch and McRae that evolved the game plan that changed everything. I can’t see him having success for a few years at GC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back