Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So next year Rayner Balta (RFA) Leek Aleer Finn Callaghan (NFA) and Bont (UFA) seem like the pick of the bunch. I also liked Connor stones game in the vfl against box hill today could be a target for a wing spot. Barrass this year Balta as a free agent and Callaghan next year for an heavy trade price and we are in amazing shape.

So next year Rayner Balta (RFA) Leek Aleer Finn Callaghan (NFA) and Bont (UFA) seem like the pick of the bunch. I also liked Connor stones game in the vfl against box hill today could be a target for a wing spot. Barrass this year Balta as a free agent and Callaghan next year for an heavy trade price and we are in amazing shape.
LDU

More reason why we should not spend salary cap space and future draft picks getting a guy like Barrass, and tbh Bailey Smith.

I'd much rather shoot for this batch next season.
I much prefer Callaghan to Smith, and Balta to Barrass; quite happy to pay a high price to get either.

Surely Battle is shredding that rumored Saints extension after the crap they dished up yesterday
Seth Meyers Shred GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Surely Battle is shredding that rumored Saints extension after the crap they dished up yesterday
Seth Meyers Shred GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

That lockdown game style of Ross is horrible to watch and I can only imagine terrible to play in.

BTW little Hilly is living the AFL dream running up and back on those marvel wings doing very little and getting paid a truck load. 👏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too many conflicting reports i think.
Ive read and heard hes staying.
Ive read and heard hes coming.

I dont think anyone really knows yet

Well he’s not going to announce he’s leaving while stkilda season is active is he? The fact that he hasn’t announced anything very much points to the fact that he’s going. Everyone in here is sulking as though it’s confirmed that he has re-signed.

Well he’s not going to announce he’s leaving while stkilda season is active is he? The fact that he hasn’t announced anything very much points to the fact that he’s going. Everyone in here is sulking as though it’s confirmed that he has re-signed.
Ive thought all along that hes leaving. Especially from what ive been told.
If hes happy why hasnt he just signed

It would be a hard decision stay loyal to the club that drafted you or go to the club that helped you fall in love with football as a supporter and young player.

I just hope his changes of mind no longer goes with an increase of pay each time. Surely has to be a cut off point where the money is no longer the only factor.

It would be a hard decision stay loyal to the club that drafted you or go to the club that helped you fall in love with football as a supporter and young player.

I just hope his changes of mind no longer goes with an increase of pay each time. Surely has to be a cut off point where the money is no longer the only factor.

If a player is leaving and doesn't have the blessings of the clubs( a la Barrass), then it makes perfect sense to project indecisiveness.

Triggers the pursuing club to up their offer if they are desperate and does same to current club as well as reassures them, the fight isn't over.

Can we move on from Battle and revisit in Round 24 or after that. HFC should just make its offer and leave it on table. Don't play games.

I want Barrass but for the right price that doesn't compromise our future targets in Balta/Callaghan or anyone in teh right age profile.

He probably is changing his mind daily tbh. It is a big decision in his life. Not one you make lightly.
No I believe he has made up his mind but when people ask him he says that he hasn’t and that it’s an incredibly difficult decision. What else is he going to say…

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back