List Mgmt. 2023 Trade Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Courtesy of Lore

Last edited by a moderator:
What do Essendon need to pay him to get us 1st round compo

About $800,000. But that is guaranteed contract, not including bonuses and incentives.

Bonus and incentive payments are exempt from FA compensation calculations.

Which means a player could potentially earn $800,000, but if only $550,000 is base contract then only band 3 compensation would be activated (second round). The incentives and bonuses are not included.

I think Essendon is also having to organise a trade and cap space for Dursmaa so Gresham's money is getting stretched. They aren't as willing to pay crazy overs now.
Said this to Kane and Johnno yesterday morning and they couldn't keep up. Dodo has absolutely cooked the books, and now Gresham is the one that is going to pay (or not be paid).

I find it hard to believe that there are only 7-8 good players in the draft and the rest are trash.

Will be one of those drafts where when they do redrafts in 5-8 years times there will be a heap of guys taken in the 30's and 40's that end in the top 10.
That's what Misson was saying yesterday. Our team think there's a few diamonds hidden in the draft, because of their lack of exposure in their junior years thanks to COVID.

So I gather that used car salesman dodoro will wait until last day to lodge FA claim which will be unders, we will match and he will claim all they have to trade is pick 30 and no time to secure a lower pick

Anyone else get the impression that Essendon well know that the Dow/Henry deals might in part hinge on what we get for Gresh..so are stringing us along to lessen the time we have to do those deals (or any others to get us up the draft board) ?????
Dildo just needs his Ego stroked. He waits all year for this trade/draft period. Its his last hoorah so he is milking it for all he can.

Personally I'll miss him because he is the reason Essendon have been stuck in the bottom half of the ladder for 20 years

So I gather that used car salesman dodoro will wait until last day to lodge FA claim which will be unders, we will match and he will claim all they have to trade is pick 30 and no time to secure a lower pick
We can force a trade tomorrow and he can have all weekend.

I don’t think that will happen.

To me, clearly they are trying to work this out to get Jade across now as a free agent.

Shiels daughter ruined this deal 😂

Alright enough with the 6's
laazy-4-1.png
Please stop. I don't want to see that stuff. Random zdisfussion thread at least please.

Approx 800k per year and it needs to be 2 years minimum

**sorry thought you said band 1.

700k gets us band 2
So band 1 is round 1 and band 2 is round 2?

Got no idea how it works to be honest

watch the cockroaches come out and go hurrdurr you don't know how much works do you biffo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watch the cockroaches come out and go hurrdurr you don't know how much works do you biffo
I think Band 1 is after our first, Band 2 is end of first, Band 3 is after our second.

George phantom13

Why is this lad banned?

Prove your worth and fight the injector mods
Once you go over to an oppo board you leave it out of my hands unfortunately. Similar to how when the Essendon peanuts come on here I enter the home run derby where the balls are lofted up and I can smack 'em 450 yards over the outfield.

Compensation is based on the guaranteed part of the contract.

So we need 700k guaranteed to get pick 20 and we need 800k guaranteed to get pick 13.

600k guaranteed gets us pick 35 - we have said we will match this.

Compensation is based on the guaranteed part of the contract.

So we need 700k guaranteed to get pick 20 and we need 800k guaranteed to get pick 13.

600k guaranteed gets us pick 35 - we have said we will match this.
Gresh must be on about 500-550 then surely, we wouldn't match unless the extra we're paying him wasn't ridiculous.

Then Gresham stays or walks to the national draft, where we take him in the 3rd round. Essendon won’t see it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Once you go over to an oppo board you leave it out of my hands unfortunately. Similar to how when the Essendon peanuts come on here I enter the home run derby where the balls are lofted up and I can smack 'em 450 yards over the outfield.
Not going to lie, I read the last part as 'I can smack 450 Dards over the outfield'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back