Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 18: Adelaide v St.Kilda, Sat 13th of July 7:30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adelaide-vs-St-Kilda.png

Game day! Let's hope the Pou can back up his excellent performance last week.

I doubt it will be famous. In fact quite the opposite.

Any away win is a pretty good win. Especially for the fans that travel.

Watching Max kick 6.0 in Adelaide a couple seasons ago? That's pretty famous to me!

(But I agree with your overall sentiment I doubt we're going to look as good as last week)

Haven't had a heap of luck against the Crows the only two famous wins that spring to mind are the 05 final and when Milne kicked 8 and we got their coach fired. Any other notable ones?

Any away win is a pretty good win. Especially for the fans that travel.

Watching Max kick 6.0 in Adelaide a couple seasons ago? That's pretty famous to me!

(But I agree with your overall sentiment I doubt we're going to look as good as last week)

Haven't had a heap of luck against the Crows the only two famous wins that spring to mind are the 05 final and when Milne kicked 8 and we got their coach fired. Any other notable ones?
Saints vs Adelaide will always mean the Plugger's first game of 91.
12 goals 6 behinds and a 131 point win.
Was at home, but who cares?!

Well tonight should be interesting.
Crows lose and their coach is looking very wobbly although their fans also probably want to finish lower than us.

And we would like a win but would rather finish lower than them. Maybe a good game to have as an away game.

This whole thing is nuts - I’m feeling totally schizophrenic - wanting wins AND losses 😝

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A cold, drizzly night in Adelaide, sounds pretty unpleasant. 😬 I'll be surprised if we look anything like last week I have to admit. To offset the potential disappointment I've just whacked some lamb shanks in the slow cooker with the mirepoix, a bottle of red, garlic, rosemary and tomatoes. Should be ready just before the match. A fine evening in store whichever way it goes! Carn the Saints! 😀

A cold, drizzly night in Adelaide, sounds pretty unpleasant. 😬 I'll be surprised if we look anything like last week I have to admit. To offset the potential disappointment I've just whacked some lamb shanks in the slow cooker with the mirepoix, a bottle of red, garlic, rosemary and tomatoes. Should be ready just before the match. A fine evening in store whichever way it goes! Carn the Saints! 😀
Send address…on my way 🤣

Hope that Jimmy picks up another 3 votes today. Just wondering whether our friends on the North board might appreciate this link.

What a nothing article. I don't even know what point they're trying to make. It was a practise match.

What about players who get suspended in finals? Should they be inelegible for the next years brownlow?

What if the Brownlow winner gets suspended in the grand final 6 days later. Should they have to return it?

**** I think I just gave them 2 more ideas for articles.

Time to change our history and make Adelaide oval our lucky charm.

Our confidence will be up and they aren't playing that well right now. This is a very winnable match.

Saints vs Adelaide will always mean the Plugger's first game of 91.
12 goals 6 behinds and a 131 point win.
Was at home, but who cares?!
Plugger kicked a higher score himself in his first three matches vs the crows than they scored in total!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back