Game Day 2024 AFL Season, Round 18: Adelaide v St.Kilda, Sat 13th of July 7:30pm AEST, Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather have a player that doesn't get the ball like Eddy than a player like Bonner that gets the ball and turns it over,

You can see why Port delisted Bonner, he hits about one good kick for us out of 10 and the rest are good kicks for the opposition.

Probably didn't have much choice to bring in. McLennan?

Just a slog - the team who wants to do the hard work and makes the better decisions when in space will win (plus a little luck) - hopefully it’s the Saints !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mitch Owens only one possession for a half. Bonner is finding the footy at least.

I'm Bonner's only fan but he's having a below average game. He wasn't alone in that quarter. Plenty lost their composure down back but mostly because of an uncompetitive game ahead of that. We got split open through the corridor. When the ball comes in quick your defenders are screwed.

It's half time, not air dirty laundry in public time.

Reign it in people, use the ignore feature or grow thicker skin, retorting to each other openly just ruins it for everyone else so have some consideration please.

Wow that’s surprising Rory Sloane has only played 136 games.

Tough watch that quarter. Horrible conditions. NWM is a gun. Pou is going to keep getting better and will be a beast in a year or two.

I love Battle but he's not a 900k a year player.

If we are going to win this we need to find a way to get our small forwards into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back