Preview 2024 AFL Season, Round 20: St.Kilda Saints v Tullamarine Dodo Enjoyers, Saturday 27th July 4:35pm, Stadium of Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any reason why we are training there? Or just mixing things up?
Just been told that the training move was due to the surface of Rsea.

Obviously they are managing the ground as best they can......there has been a massive amount of rain in Moorabbin the last week(and of course Moorabbin is in the infamous southern rain belt) plus ground usage by the AFLW and Sandy Dragons and Junior clinics etc.

• Vf
For anyone contemplating going to training tomorrow.......it's off site.

It's at the Trevor Barker Oval ....Beach Rd Sandringham about 10.30 ish.

There's nothing like the "Sandy Doctor" blowing in from the bay some mornings.
Quite a pleasant morning at TBO with sun shining. Battle wearing fluoro cap and training alone. We will know more later today when injury report is published

Not sure Keeler works hard enough without the ball if you look at the Sandy game he get's pushed off/bumped off the contest to easy at VFL level, bigger stronger backman in AFL.

Kicking 3 goals is a positive no doubt but he has too many lapses through the game needs to keep engaged for longer.

Keeler seems to be one of those Spencer White style guys who look great on highlights so everyone will always want them in the team, but those who’ve watched them more can see how far away they are. Hope he makes it though!

• Vf

Quite a pleasant morning at TBO with sun shining. Battle wearing fluoro cap and training alone. We will know more later today when injury report is published
Was the "Sandy Doctor" blowing in this morning Imtellingya ?

It can get very fierce !!!!!!

Like hold onto your hat type of strong.

Josh in the fluoro cap.......very interesting.

Hadn't seen anywhere that he may have copped an injury Sat arvo.

Hopefully just a "niggle"

Keeler seems to be one of those Spencer White style guys who look great on highlights so everyone will always want them in the team, but those who’ve watched them more can see how far away they are. Hope he makes it though
Hope he is better.

Just been told that the training move was due to the surface of Rsea.

Obviously they are managing the ground as best they can......there has been a massive amount of rain in Moorabbin the last week(and of course Moorabbin is in the infamous southern rain belt) plus ground usage by the AFLW and Sandy Dragons and Junior clinics etc.
Thanks for the update.

We have to return the favour to Adelaide. Beat Essendon then, may the best tanker win…. Pick 4
It's going to be hard, they had a draw that screws things up.
I see Ross is throwing the season with Seb now out which will cripple us :drunk:

going to be really tough to out-choke the druggos and had high hopes Seb and Jones running amok.. odds are pretty good that Gresh will miss more targets than Jones this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when we flogged them by about 100 and it knocked the crows out the 4 or 8?
I drove over for that and was high fiving strangers and yelling colorfull things that would prob get secutrity interested

Fun times

I still remember being at Marvel, watching the game whilst a rando Bomber was oogling people walking down steps, and watching Zaharakis absolutely gut run from D50 to true CHF for them, see a couple of us point at him, no one move, they win the ball, extract, straight to him and he shoots on goal.

I then got beer splashed on me by the previous bloke and the whiplash from looking at arses to the game.

Haven't been to a match v Essendon since, legit trauma. They've added figjams since then so no chance going forward.

Do we bring in Caminiti if he's available and play him up forward? Dougal has gone alright since getting back I reckon.

Hammer for Henry (inj) is a weird switch but we need to get games into him, particularly since we might lose Battle.

Do we bring in Caminiti if he's available and play him up forward? Dougal has gone alright since getting back I reckon.

Hammer for Henry (inj) is a weird switch but we need to get games into him, particularly since we might lose Battle.
They want to play Caminiti in the backline. If he comes in it will be back I think, but it looks pretty full there in the senior side so most likely he plays twos.

The forward they'd probably like to take a look at is Keeler but not sure how he fits with Membrey in form, Sharman and Owens up there.

This!

Number One on the ladder of Hate.

Would love to see us responsible for ejecting these scumbags from the Eight.
Number 3 for me Carlton way in front then Hawks (still havent got over the 1971 GF) and then bombers -just hoping Carlton are aiming for something in the last game and we knock them off

Hey guys, we don’t normally see eye to eye but please for the enjoyment of all football fans end their season this weekend! I would enjoy nothing more then the saints to win this one and start the annual meltdown of * fans, they are the definition of fraudulent and I hate them more then I care to live!

Please please please

Hey guys, we don’t normally see eye to eye but please for the enjoyment of all football fans end their season this weekend! I would enjoy nothing more then the saints to win this one and start the annual meltdown of * fans, they are the definition of fraudulent and I hate them more then I care to live!

Please please please
Beating the try hard Ess flogs would be a great finish to the year. Over rated over hyped they are a football team you just cannot trust.....the media hype against their end of year fade outs are gob smacking.

They always win the trade period win the draft period have the best recruiter in Dildodo yet this hasn't for what 20 years seen them play finals nor actually win one.

We get pilloried every year, forvunderperfoeming yet we have played in 2 GFs and 3 other finals winning one in the last 15 years.

Chris Scott is lauded as a saviour and can seriously do no wrong...whereas RTB is questioned almost on a weekly basis.

We should have won earlier in the season and it set the year up for underperformance whereas it gave hope to all Bombers supporters but looks like again being dashed in the last qtr of the season.

Hope we kill the Kent's...unlikely as we have about 8- 10 best 22 injured. But we are in good form

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Beating the try hard Ess flogs would be a great finish to the year. Over rated over hyped they are a football team you just cannot trust.....the media hype against their end of year fade outs are gob smacking.

They always win the trade period win the draft period have the best recruiter in Dildodo yet this hasn't for what 20 years seen them play finals nor actually win one.

We get pilloried every year, forvunderperfoeming yet we have played in 2 GFs and 3 other finals winning one in the last 15 years.

Chris Scott is lauded as a saviour and can seriously do no wrong...whereas RTB is questioned almost on a weekly basis.

We should have won earlier in the season and it set the year up for underperformance whereas it gave hope to all Bombers supporters but looks like again being dashed in the last qtr of the season.

Hope we kill the Kent's...unlikely as we have about 8- 10 best 22 injured. But we are in good form

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app
chris scott afl GIF by geelongcats

Don't you mean

1721868743794.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back