• KPF/Small Forward

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • KPF/Mid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KPF/Defender

Votes: 21 28.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember when we selected Konstanty I thought "I have not heard of him" and I had studied the first round of the draft quite a bit that season. I was right not to have heard of him.

Would be great if out recruiters stopped reaching for players with our first rounder.

Play it very simple.

High rated slider in there like Trainor, Hotton or Armstrong there? Take them

Player who fills a need like Berry, Whitlock, Hynes, Shannahan or Faull? Take 'em

Kinda want an unsurprising draft from us.

Still pissed we passed over Matt Johnson in 21.

Warner won’t be leaving
Have to disagree. He's made absolutely zero indication he wants to stay, when all the talk is he wants to leave. Don't see it. He'll leave and we'll get bent over again, it's the Swans way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to disagree. He's made absolutely zero indication he wants to stay, when all the talk is he wants to leave. Don't see it. He'll leave and we'll get bent over again, it's the Swans way.

He’ll sign a small extension

I think I'd feel better if I had faith that the coaches actually see the problems in our team and were prepared to make the decisions necessary to fix them.

But I don't.

So I was hoping the list managers and recruiters would.
Honest question, what actions would you have liked the list management team to have taken?

Assume the cap is full, so anyone addded has to come with someone else being delisted or traded.

(And sorry if you have mentioned this somewhere already - it is a very long thread!)

This board is nuts. I know the responses I will get to this already but I just want to remind people that you don't get to two GFs in three years by being a shite club with shite coaches, shite list managers, shite players.
TBH I'm pretty jack of the "supporters" who just keep going around in angry little circles. Nobody sets out to fail. Get over yourselves.

That's my hope a 2 year extension 2 flags , no holding hands and then can F off. And congrats to you today
I want to hold caesar88 ‘s hand to be honest. But who wouldn’t want to though?

Also the Swans better know what we are doing with Chad. I fear he will be out of contract next year and he will just walk to West Coast through the PSD.
That's not going to happen. First off what club would be mad enough to walk a player of Chad's calibre through the PSD knowing any club ahead of them could pick him up. Especially since Freo is also interested.

The PSD threat is near a fallacy these days - clubs just don't do it.

Honest question, what actions would you have liked the list management team to have taken?

Assume the cap is full, so anyone addded has to come with someone else being delisted or traded.

(And sorry if you have mentioned this somewhere already - it is a very long thread!)
I'd have liked us to go after anyone who ticked the boxes of either a contested inside mid, or a small forward of any kind. They were out there. We either weren't interested or we failed to convert our interest into trades. Neither impresses me.

If it is because our salary cap is full, then that impresses me even less, because I don't think our list is good enough for our salary cap to be chockers.

Just my opinion.

That's not going to happen. First off what club would be mad enough to walk a player of Chad's calibre through the PSD knowing any club ahead of them could pick him up. Especially since Freo is also interested.

The PSD threat is near a fallacy these days - clubs just don't do it.
Adelaide did it with a Giants player a few years ago. It’s rare though.

That's my hope a 2 year extension 2 flags , no holding hands and then can F off. And congrats to you today

Yeah that’s my thinking. 2 year extension win some flags then Back home

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Draft & Trade Hypotheticals

Back