Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this staring at me so hard?

Would mean I run English, Sweet & Conway over the byes. Make a stack of coin and allows me to get Graham up to a Dawson type on the other end with $100k to spare...

Conway with the -1 BE is going to make a stack of cash and has juicy ruck matchups against GWS and Richmond in the next two week. Stanley is not showing up on the injury list and hasn't been named. Has Conway overtaken him??

View attachment 1998082
Would be really risky with Soldo back in 1-2 and Geelong not yet stating that they have given Conway the keys.

I have Conway in Draft so have kept track of his progress, he's already been managed once so i hope this is the start of his run as the main ruck.

Realistically its a trade you do, you just have to sweat each week at selections for the next month

Why is this staring at me so hard?

Would mean I run English, Sweet & Conway over the byes. Make a stack of coin and allows me to get Graham up to a Dawson type on the other end with $100k to spare...

Conway with the -1 BE is going to make a stack of cash and has juicy ruck matchups against GWS and Richmond in the next two week. Stanley is not showing up on the injury list and hasn't been named. Has Conway overtaken him??

View attachment 1998082

Yeah i think Conway has overtaken Stanley now, but the issue is Conway wont be able to play every game, so will need to be rested at some point. Need to think carefully about how long you need him to be in for to make it worth it.

Would be really risky with Soldo back in 1-2 and Geelong not yet stating that they have given Conway the keys.

I have Conway in Draft so have kept track of his progress, he's already been managed once so i hope this is the start of his run as the main ruck.

Realistically its a trade you do, you just have to sweat each week at selections for the next month
True. They are both making 50k a week though and can combo them to get them up to a Marshall after next week...

Riley bonner on an extended bench is concerning. They are starting to get healthy and he is not an impactful player plus couple blunders last week. Any chance he will get dropped. Locking my trades in tonight.
If he didn't get dropped after that 26kick 26 turnover or whatever shocking game it was, surely he's still safe.

Yeah i think Conway has overtaken Stanley now, but the issue is Conway wont be able to play every game, so will need to be rested at some point. Need to think carefully about how long you need him to be in for to make it worth it.
Yeah, think I will pass on that idea this week as I kind of have my next two weeks of trades planned and if either Sweet or Conway get dropped that would throw a huge spanner in the works.

Yeah, think I will pass on that idea this week as I kind of have my next two weeks of trades planned and if either Sweet or Conway get dropped that would throw a huge spanner in the works.
Something to think about is that for rounds 12-15 it will be best 18, so worst case scenario if Sweet and Conway get dropped it won't hurt you that bad as long as you have all your other positions playing.

Something to think about is that for rounds 12-15 it will be best 18, so worst case scenario if Sweet and Conway get dropped it won't hurt you that bad as long as you have all your other positions playing.
But on the flip side Xerri has the bigger ceiling than both too.

Shame the Bulldogs play first as with my other trade plan I'm bringing Freijah in, otherwise I would have more time to weigh up the pros and cons of it all.

Thoughts on Will Day?, shaky start but is playing better now, 0.9% owned and pretty juicy run coming up. Thoughts?

Thoughts on Will Day?, shaky start but is playing better now, 0.9% owned and pretty juicy run coming up. Thoughts?
I'm happy to launch, but also happy to wait 1 more if there's other options as he has the Lions this week(hard matchup).
Hes pretty much bottomed out but 85be means you won't miss him if you wait a week.

My plan I think is to get him next week with 2 down 1 up

Pretty standard heading into next week

Garcia>Mcauliffe
Graham>sexton

Clohesy benched for a week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy to launch, but also happy to wait 1 more if there's other options as he has the Lions this week(hard matchup).
Hes pretty much bottomed out but 85be means you won't miss him if you wait a week.

My plan I think is to get him next week with 2 down 1 up
Next week for me too if he backs up last week's effort.

Peatling hasn't shown he can score without CBAs, and he's unlikely to have many at all if he's named, with cogs, green, ward and Callaghan ahead of him

Disagree, his points per minute are pretty good. It's his lack of job security and tendency to be sub or subbed that's putting me off through the byes

Disagree, his points per minute are pretty good. It's his lack of job security and tendency to be sub or subbed that's putting me off through the byes
Hes only shown an ability to score good points per minute as a primarily CBA mid when Cogs was out and his big one was when Green got injured very early.

Hes scored well when the primary CBA mids are missing, none of them are missing this week, so he should be on a more outside/HFF role, if hes in the 22 its probably for a Darcy Jones type role which is not nearly as good for scoring.
Is probably the sub though

Midfield spots are where all the points come from. I'm not overly interested in picking up a midfielder from one of the worst sides in the comp.

He needs alot to go right to score his 100 week to week.

It's a no for mine. Maybe if he was sub $700k I'd do it as a short term play.

Hes only shown an ability to score good points per minute as a primarily CBA mid when Cogs was out and his big one was when Green got injured very early.

Hes scored well when the primary CBA mids are missing, none of them are missing this week, so he should be on a more outside/HFF role, if hes in the 22 its probably for a Darcy Jones type role which is not nearly as good for scoring.
Is probably the sub though

Rds 2, 4, 5 and 6 he played as more of a fwd (i think) and scored 33 in 29% TOG, 8 in 24% (his only bad one), 52 in 68% and 38 in 22%

He's also played as a fwd before this year and scored pretty well at stages

If he was guaranteed full games he'd be a must have imo with that BE. Unfortunately even with Kelly and Ash out last week he wasn't even picked meaning his JS is super shaky at best and is a massive sub risk

Last edited:
Sexton is going to make some cash, as will Richards if he plays, whereas the other two have likely peaked. Sometimes you have to buy back into cash gen
It's an interesting discussion on Sexton ....I had him coming in most of the week, but hearing that he's likely going to be a 70's -80's guy, had me thinking of better cash gen options

So, I brought Freijah in (63) which allowed me to go Howes to Jack Crisp ...who'll go up $40K this week

It's an interesting discussion on Sexton ....I had him coming in most of the week, but hearing that he's likely going to be a 70's -80's guy, had me thinking of better cash gen options

So, I brought Freijah in (63) which allowed me to go Howes to Jack Crisp ...who'll go up $40K this week
That's the thing with most of the forwards, not named Zorko, Flanders or Heeney, the one's you have there's literally no point trading them until you can get one of those three. Which is why I didn't trade Adams when I could, he was popping out 65-70s which was fine, just had a lean game last night, anyone that I could have got may have scored the same or a little bit more anyway.

That's the thing with most of the forwards, not named Zorko, Flanders or Heeney, the one's you have there's literally no point trading them until you can get one of those three. Which is why I didn't trade Adams when I could, he was popping out 65-70s which was fine, just had a lean game last night, anyone that I could have got may have scored the same or a little bit more anyway.
Adams at $625K scores 49 and has a 3 round ave of 59 ......Freijah $360K cheaper, has the same ave

I've got Crisp in this week for $737K with a 3 round ave of 113

The FWD's are a mess ...even Macrae's 55 is putrid

We're still searching for answers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back