Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Big risk but I’m trading out Steele, Dawson and Sullivan for probably Salem, Rozee and Merrett.

Then the week after I’ll get Shoenmaker in and through DPP finally get rid of Powell to get Dawson back

Forward line will be the focus this week for me. a

Depending on how Rozee goes, he’ll likely be an in for some cash maybe via Amon out, and Martin swing to defence, who’s been ok but hasn’t done enough for what I paid for him

FWD options that are under consideration is Waterman, ever since that breakout game he’s averaged in the 90s bar one bad score against the Crows.

Kozzy is another option as he’ll get more midfield time with no Trac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had my plans around getting Dawson in round 16 but even worth it?

Of 9 remaining games can see a hard tag in at least 5.. Berry, Windhager, Nash, Drew then Jordon again
Same could be said about most other mids. But the half backs are just as volatile. The reintroduction of taggers has ruined the fun for fantasy this year for me. Think I’m just going to keep plugging away with the guys I’ve got and not try to chase points too much.

Ive got most of the top scoring mids on average but they’ve all had a shit couple of weeks.

Looking like Steele, Lohmann and McAuliffe out. Possibly Rozee, Sheezel and a rookie in. Sheel/Rookie could be Simpkin/Sexton pending the performances / profit / Powells (Tom & Will).
Two moderately disappointing weeks from Lohmann has me thinking too - he's such nearly there player - keeps giving and trying

Simpkin ruins my plans for next week now. Was out today so missed the start of the North game and had no idea he was a late out (after trading him in this week).

anyone like the looks of Worner from Freo. Played match better than his score suggested.
He's a risk taker, think JL is coming around to him - has great courage and enthusiasm. Taken a while to tame him a bit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back