Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 15 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two moderately disappointing weeks from Lohmann has me thinking too - he's such nearly there player - keeps giving and trying
He's given me what I've needed from him. He's now my worst best 22 player so his time has come. One of my best fantasy selections this season.

Merrett is a no brainer at his price. I also like Newman as a unique option with a favourable draw. May even look at Daicos to Whitfield for the extra number and bring Daicos back in later. Tags are a concern.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
With the way midfielders are going, might just be looking at defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I'm going to do something like this. I have up to 262k to spend on a rookie (depends on who's selected).

Out: TPowell, Dale, and Dempsey (or HReid)
In: Merrett, Grundy, and rookie.

The basement-priced rookies I'm most interested in rn are Humphries and Hardie. Here's my field post-trades: 🔥

Round15.PNG

Edit: I forgot to add, I have JhClark (Bontempelli loop) and HThomas (won't score), plus ERichards on my bench.

Last edited:
My trades for this round was to bring in zerrett and walsh however it takes and by getting dunkley and Clarke last round instead of zorko and Ryan has me playing with Oliver on the field rather then a rook as have 22 premos although mid seems weak but will improve that in coming rounds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240616_215853_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616_215853_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20240616_215836_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240616_215836_AFL Fantasy.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 27
Is Ryan worth the $98,000 more than Sheezel.

Leaning towards
Out: Freijah, Sharp, Steele
In: Rookie, Rozee, Ryan/Sheezel

Tempted to pocket the $133,000 for next week by picking Sheezel. Also I am wrong to consider Sheezel over Dunkley, Serong or Anderson. Feels weird wanting the defender over the mids.
Sheezel keeps getting it done but worries me big time. Only scores when North are winning and goes missing when they are under the pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back