Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did they name themselves the devils but didn't incorporate the devil on the jumper? like get rid of the T and put a devil on the map instead
I think there’ll be more jumpers released, from the sounds of it it’s their “Foundation Jumper). Doesn’t make it any less shite though. Should’ve used a Comic Sans “T” instead.

Still prefer the Darwin Crocoroos

LSz3qQyA9p.png

Adam Simpson has announced that Andrew Gaff will not be selected this week, which suggests that even the youngest draftees have probably gone past him.

Made me think of that off season where a big chunk of us wanted to bring him in.

Some West Coast fans are saying it’s good to see Adam Simpson still capable of making the tough decisions.

I’m thinking it should have happened last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be the only person who hates the Sicliy suspenstion. It is also everything wrong with the AFL. A guy clearly gets targeted by the opposition. Then by standing up for himself he is the perpetrator not the victim. The afl should stamp out that kind of thuggery.

Why did they name themselves the devils but didn't incorporate the devil on the jumper? like get rid of the T and put a devil on the map instead

The Google algorithms for AFL fans searching for "Map of Tassie" were thru the roof, so they had no choice
Could’ve used a beaver 🤔

I might be the only person who hates the Sicliy suspenstion. It is also everything wrong with the AFL. A guy clearly gets targeted by the opposition. Then by standing up for himself he is the perpetrator not the victim. The afl should stamp out that kind of thuggery.

Nah similar to the Hammer suspension previously so yeah if the AFL give a crap they need to start stamping out those sort of instances of little niggle and then "oops, you retaliated so their bullshit" sort of reports and start reporting the ones that caused the repercussions.

Just cause I found it hilarious, our mate Jimmy Webster got summoned to the tribunal again
1710830759749.png

Obviously in the Sicily case..

free freedom GIF

For Sicily, as he gets fined.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back