Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Pies certainly in danger of missing the eight with a pretty tough run home. Hawthorn, Richmond, Carlton, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. They're currently on the equivalent of nine wins, so will need to win four of those final six to get to thirteen wins and sneak into eighth. If they lose to the Hawks next match...

View attachment 2046700
Want them to make it in and help to knock out Carlton or Essendon in a final then they can get ****ed

I think I prefer the red card system that football or soccer has.

If you do something reportable, you sit out the rest of the match. Of course if it's only ten minutes towards the end of the game, that is not much for a penalty but at least the offending team doesn't have a week to plan a cover for the offending player. It has to deal with penalty right there and then, which would thereby discourage players from committing these types of fouls as they would throw their team's strategy into turmoil.

It always seemed a bit weird that you could have some bloke go off his chop, belt a bunch of oppo players and just carry on playing out the game.
He didn’t even give away a free kick so a red card would not have been an option.

I'm not a fan of the red card system. I know its kind of eye for an eye, but i don't think anyone in footy is "taking out" their opponents slap shot style. Pretty much i'm generally against ANY rule that gives another decision to the umpires, since i already disagree with so many of their important decisions.
Could just see Jimmy Webster getting red carded because Patrick Dangerfield ran into the goalpost and knocked himself out.

Interesting late change for the Swans, Luke Parker in to play his first game of the season.

I'm not a fan of the red card system. I know its kind of eye for an eye, but i don't think anyone in footy is "taking out" their opponents slap shot style. Pretty much i'm generally against ANY rule that gives another decision to the umpires, since i already disagree with so many of their important decisions.
Could just see Jimmy Webster getting red carded because Patrick Dangerfield ran into the goalpost and knocked himself out.
Noooo red bloody cards, who in their right mind is giving the same maggots who couldn’t see the golden boys back fist that power.

The goddamn Dogs with two gun father sons with Sam Darcy and Rhylee West, not to mention Libba Jnr..

Collingwood with Moore and the Daicos brothers. Geelong with all their great father son picks, the Hawks with Calsher Dear.

When are we going to get a sip with father sons? The Riewoldt boys are probably our best hope if Nick is allowed to come home.

Hmmm, when are the umps going to insert themselves into this game?
Too cynical??

Anyone else irritated with Anthony Hudsons’s shouting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The goddamn Dogs with two gun father sons with Sam Darcy and Rhylee West, not to mention Libba Jnr..

Collingwood with Moore and the Daicos brothers. Geelong with all their great father son picks, the Hawks with Calsher Dear.

When are we going to get a sip with father sons? The Riewoldt boys are probably our best hope if Nick is allowed to come home.
Blues with Camporali twins

Won’t come back, the kids will dig in like ticks, make friends and his wife wants to be there it’s her home.

Won’t come back, the kids will dig in like ticks, make friends and his wife wants to be there it’s her home.

Yeah it looks like she is wearing the pants in that relationship so the Riewoldt boys will end up being baseball/gridiron stars.

Just our luck.

Think weeks for Cameron was right.

Bedford ridiculous!

Only player given the benefit of the doubt - Danger

Speechless/ridiculous/embarrassing - the game is stuffed!

Bedford was ridiculous. He tackled someone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion 2024 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back