Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey I once spent a really lovely day in Adelaide. Granted I had nothing to do the rest of the week I was there - but that one day was nice.
You should have let me know. We could have done heaps.

You should have let me know. We could have done heaps.

I kid, I kid. I used to have Adelaide as part of a work panel and loved going out there. Just stop lying about your pints. Oversized schooners aren’t pints.

Hahaha that'll be his European vacay lawd have mercy
I think the funniest :poo: I've seen on social media recently were Pies fans convinced that Baz was making a stop in Macedonia to visit some Daicos relatives. At first I thought they were joking and then when I looked deeper I realised they were serious. The internet never ceases to surprise 😂

Last edited:
And, look, to get the thread back on track, it's the way the crows are handling/developing Curtain. They've got form on this and their development of young talent is nowhere near advanced as other clubs.

How they treated Ed Curnow, while it was close to twenty years ago, is the prime example of what not to do.

I kid, I kid. I used to have Adelaide as part of a work panel and loved going out there. Just stop lying about your pints. Oversized schooners aren’t pints.
Don't, it kills me. Federation was 123 years ago and you think that they could have got one of the basics correct.

Some say KeeperLeaguer is the driving force behind our on-field resurgence. Others think he's the brains behind our recent recruitment wins.

A guy I know from the pub went to school with someone who claims to have met him once - said he's probably the one responsible for the dramatic improvements of Frost & Meek, as well as sending Hardwick forward.

I guess we'll never know... :shrug:
Well, he is in fact employed by the club (allegedly)

There's a big list of targets
The situation is fluid
We're ahead (at the moment!)
All signs are pointing to done deal (at the moment!)
The situation is fluid
It's down to 3 clubs, including us (big fan of Sam's)
He was spotted having a coffee near Waverley
GF is looking for property in the area
It's still down to 3 clubs, but one of them does NOT have the capital
The situation is fluid (but we are in the top 2)
Manager spotted having coffee in Geelong!!!
Don't worry guys, this is just bluff, we have been into him since he was 14, his uncle played for our reserves in 1984.
My mail is we have put a very strong offer, blew away the manager
Geelong actually blew the manager
The situation is fluid
We had it over the line but the AFL stepped in...

So who we drafting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The situation is fluid
The situation is fluid
Don't worry guys, this is just bluff, we have been into him since he was 14, his uncle played for our reserves in 1984.
The situation is fluid

So who we drafting?
Do you help with script wring on ABC's Utopia or maybe you work in a Govt department or AFL House

Disagree, don't think makes us "much, much better side".. a bit better for sure and that is worth as late 1st round or early 2nd at best.

So I am with RM.

Who is he replacing in current midfield and we need to compare with their projected 2025 potential.

If Dogs want I am happy to swap Ward for Smith, reluctantly. I feel Ward is on verge of breakout in 2025.

That's a ridiculous evaluation of both players.

Smith was a prime contributor in getting the Bulldogs to a GF in his 3rd season, kicking 10 goals in the finals series from midfield / half-forward.

Ward is unable to break into a side that was bottom 6 until this weekend in his 3rd season.

Baz's down season in 2022 he still averaged 24 touches (down from 30 the year prior), something Ward has only managed a handful of times. To suggest they are of comparable value is somewhere between ridiculous and stupid.

I hope that Ward makes it as much as any Hawks fan, but he's a long way back compared to what Smith would offer us.

The situation is fluid
The situation is fluid
The situation is fluid

So who we drafting?

Dr Suess?

8ss77t.jpg

Hey I once spent a really lovely day in Adelaide. Granted I had nothing to do the rest of the week I was there - but that one day was nice.

There's actually more to so in Adelaide than Melbourne and Sydney, you just don't waste half your day in traffic or on public transport so the activities are over faster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back