Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any other noise about any other midfielders we are chasing if Perryman and Smith fall through?.

Surely we have a back up plan like we used to with having short term, medium and long term targets.

Serious question but with Smith’s Cotton On deal, can the Cats up this deal to be outside the cap. The cynical part of me says this will be manipulated
From someone who was good friends with Nigel’s family accountant + worked there for a number years….there are dead bodies everywhere and they’re in the process of making sure they stay buried as they’re not far off being bought out for a massive number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread does my head in, Smith to Geelong...... wait 5 minutes nope we are still in it

Battle 100% coming..... wait 5 minutes now doubtful.

having said that i do love this thread, gets me through my day.

keep the updates coming ITKs
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

From the latest Gettable episode it sounds like Ward really wants more midfield time. It's obvious that's where he plays his best footy but I think he's going to find it hard to only just play there and will need to add more strings to his bow.

With what I’m observing from our current style, being versatile is a big factor for us. So will have to develop another position rather than just be a mid.

With what I’m observing from our current style, being versatile is a big factor for us. So will have to develop another position rather than just be a mid.

He can play on the wing, he's done it at AFL level before. HFF or HBF would be the next step I suppose.

Worpel and Nash (outside of relief ruck) need to develop another position, they are both currently the least versatile out of our midfield group.

The fact Ross Lyon mentioned us in the media re Battle earlier in the year was very strange.
Trying to remember that interview but did he directly quote just us or was it more like trying to ward off multiple clubs coming with big offers? I do remember Ross sounding frustrated and not confident though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back