Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be looking at TDK next year as a FA

giphy.gif

My guess on DGB is that we may through him a 1 year deal if a surprise happens with Barrass trade or someone wants to leave.

I would say out of Blank, Serong, Frost, Phillips, DGB we want to keep only 3 of them. So Phillips and DGB are gone unless 1 of the first 4 wants out. DGB has a chance now to get a contract elsewhere in a trade, or go DFA.

Other clubs won't trade for him though they'll want to wait for DFA. I wouldn't want us losing frost or serong in a trade and then we have our hand forced to delist DGB. Which is what happened with Henderson at crows, he just didn't sign a contract offer so they had to delist.

I’d be looking at TDK next year as a FA
Damn, just found out that Tom and Sam aren't twins! For some reason I thought they were! They do look a lot alike.

Suspect DGB only gets a contract for next year if we unexpectedly lose someone we wanted to keep (Frost, Serong, Reeves)... We're right in the window from next year and should be keeping every bit of good depth we have. If DGB was pick 66 he would've been delisted by now so time to cut our losses and move on

I like us to draft or trade for another small forward then move MacDonald into the midfield as I feel he could be our 3rd elite midfielder.
I wonder what Carlton would want for Owies??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL media and Player managers are indicating the 2024 draft runs deep, so much so teams are not keen on even trading third round picks.

I am not sure a lot of delisted players are getting a second chance this year. Maybe SPP or mid season 2025 draft is more likely!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back