List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Gather because we were not intending to use it.

I don't see it as a big deal.

My main concern now is ruck cover.
surely we can still delist burgess and smith.... although my pref would be burgess and schoey. schoey looked disinterested when he returned from injury and burgess is sanfl standard as we know

also what has happened to jack michalanney has the bloke fallen off a cliff? zero discussion on him at all.

surely we can still delist burgess and smith.... although my pref would be burgess and schoey. schoey looked disinterested when he returned from injury and burgess is sanfl standard as we know

also what has happened to jack michalanney has the bloke fallen off a cliff? zero discussion on him at all.
Jack isn't available til next year.

I'm keeping Schoenberg as his best is decent.

Same can't be said for Burgess & Smith is cooked.

Who won the trade period?

Adelaide A
Brisbane D
Carlton B-
Collingwood B+
Essendon C-
Fremantle B
GCS B+
Geelong A
GWS D-
Hawthorn A+
Melbourne C
North Melb C
Port B
Richmond B+
St Kilda B
Sydney D-
West Coast C+
W Bulldogs C+

Or, out of desperation we play Thilthorpe as 1st Ruck, and it completely changes the dynamic and for the first time since ROB became our ruckman we make finals?
Think we would need to play Thilthorpe & T Murray combo.

I was hoping Berg would stay as would have used him with Thilthorpe & delisted Strachan to bring in another young ruckman.

Could be a good get for us. How's he developing?
Looking pretty decent for Gippy Power playing in defence back flank/back pocket mostly, importantly looks to be putting on a bit of size. Even did a bit of Gippy's kicking which for an underager is pretty significant re his kicking and the responsibility that entails.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Rawlings bailing on your mob, they need a coach. I say lets get a go fund me page up to crowd fund for Norwood so they can buy Nicks' contract out and he can coach Norwood and take Murph with him.....Win-WIn
Ring Of Honor Roh GIF by Ian Riccaboni

List update after trade eon. Going on media reported 6 year deal for Cumming, extra 2 years for ANB, and 4 years for Peatling

View attachment 2144735

Only 5 of 14 OOC next year that we could be confident will warrant an extension. And one is Bond who got a rare single year extension this year.

Or, out of desperation we play Thilthorpe as 1st Ruck, and it completely changes the dynamic and for the first time since ROB became our ruckman we make finals?

Which is the worst case scenario as it means a key forward who is beginning to enter superstar territory is forced to be a ruck. Even if we make finals, as it runs the risk that we'll waste Thilthorpe.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back