List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, seriously what have you got against Tex? It’s quite blatant and a little disturbing.

I have asked before and you never responded. Most fans see him as an all time great, leading club goal scorer, heart and soul of the club, one of the most exquisitely skilled big men in the modern era. In the conversation as a top 5 player of all time for us.

What’s your issue with him?

What happened to our club the last few years under his and Sloane's leadership. I don't think either are anywhere near the 'club first' people espoused by the media/fans. And there's the continuing support of out of form senior buddies ahead of giving in form kids a crack that sits poorly with me. I think the club will be much better off as soon as Tex, Sloane, Smith and Laird are gone from the club. I cannot fathom how supporters can look at the toxic playing culture that developed and not apply any responsibility to the very clear and obvious leaders of the day.

Guy on the ABC blog just posted this:

Bolton fun fact! Shai becomes the first Docker to have a dad that also played for the Dockers. Darren played 2 games in 99. Freo's only player taken through the F/S system was Brett Peake whos dad Brian played 296 games for East Fremantle and was eligible under the concession given to the Dockers when they entered the league. Go well Shai!

Have the Crows had a player's son line up in the tri-colours yet? I know we had a Jarman Jr. on the list, but I'm pretty sure he never played an AFL game.
I guess Welsh will be the first if/when he gets an AFL call up.

Bolton fun fact! Shai becomes the first Docker to have a dad that also played for the Dockers. Darren played 2 games in 99. Freo's only player taken through the F/S system was Brett Peake whos dad Brian played 296 games for East Fremantle and was eligible under the concession given to the Dockers when they entered the league. Go well Shai!

Have the Crows had a player's son line up in the tri-colours yet? I know we had a Jarman Jr. on the list, but I'm pretty sure he never played an AFL game.
welsh would be first

Jimmy Rowe!

Jimmy rowe

What happened to our club the last few years under his and Sloane's leadership. I don't think either are anywhere near the 'club first' people espoused by the media/fans. And there's the continuing support of out of form senior buddies ahead of giving in form kids a crack that sits poorly with me. I think the club will be much better off as soon as Tex, Sloane, Smith and Laird are gone from the club. I cannot fathom how supporters can look at the toxic playing culture that developed and not apply any responsibility to the very clear and obvious leaders of the day.
Or it could just be that we’ve had a crap list because we drafted so disastrously for a decade. I can assure you that Smith and Tex at least are fantastic guys who absolutely love the club. I think you’ll find that if there where any toxic elements of the playing group, they left a few years ago.

you are really bitter. this is way off the mark my god. you need to find a different team if this is your views...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jimmy Rowe!
Of course I knew that, I was just testing y'all....
Awkward Bbc GIF by Top Coppers

Feel like Membrey and Jack Hayes will be a couple of good Moneyball options for another club. Seems like St K won't retain them. I can see both being handy additions to a good side or two. Collingwood could be a good option for both really, providing some support for Mihochek

Feel like Membrey and Jack Hayes will be a couple of good Moneyball options for another club. Seems like St K won't retain them. I can see both being handy additions to a good side or two. Collingwood could be a good option for both really, providing some support for Mihochek
Brisbane should be all over Hayes.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back