List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those marking stats are atrocious for a big man.

That's on our list managers for failing to recruit someone who can at least put pressure on his position.
Thats why I can’t understand at least giving Strachan a go, he at least looks ok around the ground.
We won’t lose much by trying it and giving ROB a rocket

Those marking stats are atrocious for a big man.

That's on our list managers for failing to recruit someone who can at least put pressure on his position.
Your ruckman is a key component of your midfield these days and to have that poor contribution just puts the onus on the other players.
Terrible list management to let this go on for as long as it has.
No one gives a rats about hitouts anymore, it's a nothing stat

Your ruckman is a key component of your midfield these days and to have that poor contribution just puts the onus on the other players.
Terrible list management to let this go on for as long as it has.
No one gives a rats about hitouts anymore, it's a nothing stat
It’s why guys like Button Davies Carey were so good

Pedlar set to miss two to three weeks. So Braden Ingram was definitely wrong.

I hope we aren't doing to Pedlar what we did to Porplyzia. Surgeons said "he couldn't do any further damage" by continuing to play... however, he still dislocated it just about every game and we were essentially a man short. If he is going to need surgery at the end of the year, just do it now and get him ready for next season.

They don’t need Burton when they already have exploding hamstring expert Steve Saunders on their books, maybe it is just some old kangatech mishaps again?
I thought the only reason we had these problems was because Burton didn't understand or know how to use it?? That's when we got Saunders on board to get it right.

It’s why guys like Button Davies Carey were so good
Rick Davies, the farmer from Urania, recorded the incredible stats of 21 kicks, 21 handballs, 21 hit outs, 15 marks and 1 goal.

God, no wonder North are such a basket case these days. What an absolute fleecing.
They had to trade it out anyway to get Tarryn Thomas - but that hasn't worked out either.

They have probably learnt to hold out for the best deal - like Gold Coast now - but somehow Port convinced them to move quickly and outside the open market.

Am I right in saying Welsh is no longer in school? Using this year to prepare for life as an AFL player?

Does he train with the senior side now 100% of the time, or just with the top up players?

So according to Gettable, Smith has a trigger for 2025 that he’ll most likely hit in the coming weeks

Season 3 Chris Odowd GIF by Drunk History UK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats why I can’t understand at least giving Strachan a go, he at least looks ok around the ground.
I thought he was the superior ruckman last year of the two, but this year his form has been ordinary in the games I've watched. Is he playing injured?

That 1st goal from about 50m out against PA last Thursday. ROB could only dream to kick it half that distance and accuracy.

So according to Gettable, Smith has a trigger for 2025 that he’ll most likely hit in the coming weeks

Season 3 Chris Odowd GIF by Drunk History UK

Dear oh dear.

A trigger for a player who (if he met the conditions) would be 33 at the start of the season.

So when we signed him to a 3 year contract it was actually a 4 year contract - and it was signed a year out, just before he turned 29.

In effect we signed a 29 year old for five further seasons. Yuck.

Dear oh dear.

A trigger for a player who (if he met the conditions) would be 33 at the start of the season.

So when we signed him to a 3 year contract it was actually a 4 year contract - and it was signed a year out, just before he turned 29.

In effect we signed a 29 year old for five further seasons. Yuck.
Is that really a surprise? Smith is the quasi-leader of the football club especially amongst the players, he has his fingers in so many pies down there, I’ve heard in the past he basically runs social get togethers, he’s got connections for clothing company’s and other ‘freebies’ deals for the players and runs racehorse ownership syndicates with several different teammates as well. Not to mention his parents also run the team parents of players get togethers.

Is that really a surprise? Smith is the quasi-leader of the football club especially amongst the players, he has his fingers in so many pies down there, I’ve heard in the past he basically runs social get togethers, he’s got connections for clothing company’s and other ‘freebies’ deals for the players and runs racehorse ownership syndicates with several different teammates as well. Not to mention his parents also run the team parents of players get togethers.

Pride of Shalaa

He's playing like a man who knows that no matter how well he plays he's not getting a call up unless ROB gets injured or suspended. And even then we'd probably still play ROB injured. Not much incentive for Strachan to go the extra mile.
Jenny and I were talking about Rob, but I agree with you on Strachan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back