List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Baldwin worth getting as a rookie if we trade Keane?
I know the Bombers tried to turn him into a defender but for mine he's shown the most as a forward.
Poor bugger could seriously have been a Charlie Curnow bar for all his injuries, think he's had 3 knee reco's after the 1st graft failed IIRC and now stress fractures in his feet have kept him out (navicilar). Best footballer in the land at 16.

No rush. Mad Monday and exit interviews.

I’m at going to be a long 6 weeks to trade period

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah our club philosophy has always been to not delist players publicly until after trade week. I think on some rare occassions we have but its definitely rare.

Someone posted on the Draft/Trades board an unconfirmed report that Will Phillips has only been offered a 1 year extension by North.

Is he a need for our list and worth chasing?
Not a point of difference

I’d like Tom Powell though even though he’s not exactly a point of difference either but a better player

a testament to our consistency and team first ethos

I am curious as to how this can be explained by the club. Rankine would have been in the AA if he stayed fit and unsuspended. Thats a given. But every other star player played so badly they couldnt even be considered. But its not the coaches fault?

Yeah our club philosophy has always been to not delist players publicly until after trade week. I think on some rare occassions we have but its definitely rare.
What about senior coaches. Can they announce their departure before trade week...please....pretty please (asking for a friend)

I really don't get the obsession with Luko and Philippou. Two really overrated, soft footballers.
You don’t rate Phillipou ?

Extraordinary

Still 19 yo and was on a footy ground with Warner Heeney Gulden etc and was good enough to go head to head and get 10 coaches votes

Gotta be good to do that at his age

Someone posted on the Draft/Trades board an unconfirmed report that Will Phillips has only been offered a 1 year extension by North.

Is he a need for our list and worth chasing?

If any club wants to take Murphy and Mchenry of our list, id take anyone of theirs. 2 for the price of 1 even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am curious as to how this can be explained by the club. Rankine would have been in the AA if he stayed fit and unsuspended. Thats a given. But every other star player played so badly they couldnt even be considered. But its not the coaches fault?
Dawson had sore shoulders from carrying everyone when the pressure came in games and that likely took 10% off him

The others no good , keays was probably the closest to making it in the end but wasnt good for whole season

Dawson had sore shoulders from carrying everyone when the pressure came in games and that likely took 10% off him

The others no good , keays was probably the closest to making it in the end but wasnt good for whole season

Dawson did likely carry an injury. But its generally not a good reflection on the club as a whole really.

You don’t rate Phillipou ?

Extraordinary

Still 19 yo and was on a footy ground with Warner Heeney Gulden etc and was good enough to go head to head and get 10 coaches votes

Gotta be good to do that at his age
I’d swap pick 4 for him.

He’s still very young, but already 2 years of AFL development in him. As you say, has shown already he can be a match winner. Less risk, and I’m guessing similar upside?, to this years crop of mids.

I’d swap pick 4 for him.

He’s still very young, but already 2 years of AFL development in him. As you say, has shown already he can be a match winner. Less risk, and I’m guessing similar upside?, to this years crop of mids.
I’d do pick 4 for sure , more of a difference maker than the player we will select

As I said in his draft year if he was born a few days later he’d likely be a top 3 pick

Nothing he’s done since has changed my mind

They usually announce a first tranche of delistings shortly after the exit interviews - players who they have no hope of trading. This is followed by a second tranche, shortly after the end of the trading period, with the rest of the delistees.

On SM-X205 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I would not be giving up pick 4 for quids. If anything I would be trying to get in another top 10 pick. Its going to be hard, but there may be a club who is stupidly desperate for the "missing piece" (TM) that they'll do something stupid, like we did with Gibbs.

I would also be keen on Luko only at the right price. his price has gone further down being recalled for the last round and having another typical Luko game.

Would look at swapping our F1 for a top 10 pick this year. Bring in Luko. Perryman or Cumming as a FA. Draft Draper and another quality pure midfielder. Welsh. Project ruckman. Job done.

The SANFL Finals has held things up in recent years. It wouldn't surprise if we see a couple announced at the end of the week but on the whole I think you are right.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back