List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Logan Evans winning the rising star nom for rnd 24. I wonder if we considered him in the MY draft and still opted for Murray. I can't see Murray getting a senior game in the near future. Has some talent but not best 22 .

Crows fanatic, His Dad worked for Crows for a bit, and he was part of one of our junior programs I think.

I doubt we gave him a second thought.

Probably with the constant Nicks talk about needing their experience and leadership they probably think they're doing the team thing by going around again.
I really don't think he'll see out another year past 2025, especially if he continues to have back issues, and also if we get Luko

I would've been very much okay with moving him on this year, but reality is he's still our 3rd best tall forward currently on our list by a fair way. I don't see a huge problem with it

Oh FFS. To think we carried him to his trigger and now are stuck with him.

This club couldn’t be any more shit than if we tried.

We need to tell him he’s playing sanfl all season or here’s a reduced payout to go.
At least he says 'whether that's AFL or SANFL', I guess? Club may have communicated with him that he's now depth?

Trying to find silver linings in this lol

Four clubs chasing and GWS trying to keep James Peatling and apparently we aren’t one of them
which is disappointing. They just signed Daniels to a 6 year deal but crickets on Cumming.
Hopefully it’s us .

I fully expect Brodie Smith to play 22 games next season

Logan Evans winning the rising star nom for rnd 24. I wonder if we considered him in the MY draft and still opted for Murray. I can't see Murray getting a senior game in the near future. Has some talent but not best 22 .
I think at the end of his career, we'll be very happy with Toby Murray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that’s what our opinion is why the **** did Nicks keep selecting him to hit his trigger?

I can’t stand this ****wit.
The communication between list management and coaching has been terrible for the large majority of Nicks' tenure, and continues to be

Reid's better than Nicks at their individual jobs, so the latter needs to go for us to be able to officially move forward

Let’s say we want to make 6 list changes and Burgess is indeed contracted for next year. Who’s cut?

McHenry, Parnell, Hamill, Berry, Borlase/Keane, who’s the last one? Smith extension very yuck.

If that’s what our opinion is why the **** did Nicks keep selecting him to hit his trigger?

I can’t stand this ****wit.
We're nothing but a charity for the old boys.

It's up to people if they want to keep sinking money into this joke of a club.

A smart move would be we could pay the last year of the contract out for Murp.... lol 🤣 , thats not going to happen
To be fair I forgot Gollant, which would get us to six. Would require delisting Borlase/trading Keane though, which would then require recruiting another defender and therefore needing another list spot.

Let’s say we want to make 6 list changes and Burgess is indeed contracted for next year. Who’s cut?

McHenry, Parnell, Hamill, Berry, Borlase/Keane, who’s the last one? Smith extension very yuck.
Parnell, Hamill and Keane are rookies (but Turray takes one of their spots)

So it'd have to be Ned, Berry, Sloane, Gollant, and then say, move Strachan and/or Smith to the rookie list

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back