List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If a 3-peat premiership coach doesn't rate him, why do we.

Yep, I don’t understand the excitement.

Exposure to the intense atmospheres of big games has been non-existent, but nothing convinces me he can perform on the big stage. Has only ever kicked 3+ goals at Carrara, Marrara and Manuka, never in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Adelaide.

Hardwick clearly has concerns and I wouldn’t want to be spending decent draft picks or salary on a player who could well fall apart under pressure.

This is ****ing ridiculous.

How the hell can we have 15 list cloggers that we need to move on and not enough space on the list to make trades and draft players.

What are we doing.

We have long been lacking a ruthless edge.

10 days post completion of our season and not one delisting yet, I don't know what we're waiting for.

Because he had three premiership small forwards already
I didn’t think you rated any of those.
Stengle turned out better than all of them.

Just because he had forwards doesn’t change to fact that he didn’t rate Stengle enough to keep him.

Just because he had forwards doesn’t change to fact that he didn’t rate Stengle enough to keep him.
I remember that year , the word was only one of Stengle or Bolton would be retained and the other traded

They were both playing VFL , we were going after either / or

Could have easily been Bolton that ended up with us but he did a few things late in season to ease past Stengle

What's the advantage of delisting early?
It can be a statement of intent

It can also mean you and the players have ( through their managers and contacts ) explored their options and found nothing

It gives the player time to process their future. It avoids leaks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I don’t understand the excitement.

Exposure to the intense atmospheres of big games has been non-existent, but nothing convinces me he can perform on the big stage. Has only ever kicked 3+ goals at Carrara, Marrara and Manuka, never in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Adelaide.

Hardwick clearly has concerns and I wouldn’t want to be spending decent draft picks or salary on a player who could well fall apart under pressure.

This bit isn’t exactly true though. Agree he has not done so since he went to GC but prior to going he was just that, a big game player weight for age which is all you can do. He kicked 5 as an under-ager in th u/18’s champs.
And had just about the best debut ever afaiac for a prospective draftee. @17 he debut in a SANFL preliminary final against Sturt men and kicked 4, both big games and then drafted to a hopeless club.

GC didn’t get the best from Izak, maybe not from Luko too ?
I would like to offer Melbourne’s 2nd and see how the cards fall.

It can be a statement of intent

It can also mean you and the players have ( through their managers and contacts ) explored their options and found nothing

It gives the player time to process their future. It avoids leaks
The players already know .....the intent is clear, when you've not been offered a Contract

For all we know he did rate Stengle, just not higher than the proven players he already picked in premiership winning sides

Can hardly blame him for sticking with the players that won him a flag

This bit isn’t exactly true though. Agree he has not done so since he went to GC but prior to going he was just that, a big game player weight for age which is all you can do. He kicked 5 as an under-ager in th u/18’s champs.
And had just about the best debut ever afaiac for a prospective draftee. @17 he debut in a SANFL preliminary final against Sturt men and kicked 4, both big games and then drafted to a hopeless club.

they probably already have and thats why its stalling

What are the characteristics of top drafted talls ....Watts, Schache, and Lukosius ....you could also add English, Wright, and Nick Bryan to the group

tumblr_oyhutsLpf91u2ragso1_r1_400.gifv

I keep refreshing my browser every few minutes and have been doing for days now just waiting for the news of Nicks being sacked. I am getting a sore mouse click finger from this. I suspect I could keep doing this for days to come and will still not get the news I want

Save your fingers from RSI, he's not getting sacked anytime soon.

I don't even have faith that we'll sack him next year either 😭

For all we know he did rate Stengle, just not higher than the proven players he already picked in premiership winning sides

Can hardly blame him for sticking with the players that won him a flag
The gymnastics you go through are hilarious 🤣

What are the characteristics of top drafted talls ....Watts, Schache, and Lukosius ....you could also add English, Wright, and Nick Bryan to the group

tumblr_oyhutsLpf91u2ragso1_r1_400.gifv
I get that but it doesn’t matter if you play him delivering inside 50.

BTW have you put any thought into whose career you are going to curse this year ?
Chayce Jones , Harry Schoenberg , Wayne Milera , Luke Pedlar ? and I’m sure I’ve missed one.
How about doing the football world a favour and naming JHF as your “Premier midfielder of the Future” 😉

I get that but it doesn’t matter if you play him delivering inside 50.

BTW have you put any thought into whose career you are going to curse this year ?
Chayce Jones , Harry Schoenberg , Wayne Milera , Luke Pedlar ? and I’m sure I’ve missed one.
How about doing the football world a favour and naming JHF as your “Premier midfielder of the Future” 😉
Jones & Schoenberg were never on my list ....I'm at least loyal to my stars ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back