Game Day 2024 Round 12 Discussion - Big Noses Appreciation Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1717146944711.png

Don't forget our BigFooty MND Competition ....every poster who signs up, gets a badge ....and it's for a great cause

Details:

Last edited:
I'm hoping that I can sideways Coffinfield to Stewart in a few weeks time.

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I traded Dempsey so many times this week but decided to keep him coz Richmond.

Adding him to the oooohhhhhh yeaashhhh list for the week so far

Captain Bont
Naicos
Moore
Gov
Dempsey

15/1690c

Happy Feel Good GIF by Bombay Softwares

Still to play

Flanders
Touk
Clohesy
Graham
Gawn
Serong
Jackson

4 lowest scores that hopefully drop out

Harrison 42
Freijah 66
Reid 71
Stewart 76

Seeing all you Kents getting to drop 3-4 scores makes me 🤢😀

I could not afford a 💩 show from Stewart last night.

Rookies just haven’t stepped up for me this round. 😞

Rookies
Harrison 42
Rarcia 54 (very stiff not to score more)
Wilson 54 (had a 5 round average of 92)
Sullivan 61
Freihah 66
Brown 70 (good save, 57 point second half)

I’ve had to take 5 of the above scores. A couple of 80s would have been very helpful.

Throw in a tagged Butters and a Tom Stewart Houdini act in the second half and you are on the ropes.

6 premos to play today!
  • Brayshaw
  • Young
  • Zerrett
  • Martin
  • Touk
  • Flanders

Going to need a big day. Brayshaw as 3% owned going 120+ would be appreciated.

Currently 13/1400 C
Hoping to get to 2000+

Take McAuliffe's 68 or roll with Clohesy ?

Clohesy. 3-rd-avg is 7 points higher. 5-rd-avg is only 2 points lower. May fluke a big score.
I looped Stewart/Clohesy emergency. I’m going with Clohesy.

My 19th score is currently 66 so it’s only a 10pt risk with Stewart’s 76 if Clohesy is unders. Anything over is cake if he pulls one out the box.

12/1403c
9/1222c (66 61 54 to drop)

LRyan Jacko Gawn Oliver
Zerrett Miller Rowell Sexton Clohesy (Moyle)

Proj 2148

9(c)/1211

21 players, if i take off the lowest 2 scores im sitting at 7(c)/1091 (3rd lowest score is 98 from Butters)

Ryan, Serong, Young, Jackson, Gawn & Neal-Bullen
Merrett, Martin, Flanders, Clohesy, Graham, Moyle

2236 projected

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9(c)/1211

21 players, if i take off the lowest 2 scores im sitting at 7(c)/1091 (3rd lowest score is 98 from Butters)

Ryan, Serong, Young, Jackson, Gawn & Neal-Bullen
Merrett, Martin, Flanders, Clohesy, Graham, Moyle

2236 projected
This is how bad my year has been so far, I’m projected 2,232, which would beat a fair few of my 22 player weeks😂

So far 13 (C) / 1,741.

Had VC on Butters, got lucky with C on Bont:moustache::moustache:Was dirty with myself at half time for going Bont over Naicos.

D Moore finally played out a full four quarters for 169 :moustache: :moustache:
Naicos 156 :moustache::moustache:
Stick Insect 131:moustache::moustache:
Steele was on 5 at qtr time, was ready to trade his arse, finished on 118:moustache::moustache:
Massimo 103, NWM 104, Butters 98, Walsh 111, Will Day 107:moustache:

Have 22 on field, so can drop 4 scores. Lowest scores so far;
Wilson 54
Freijah 66
Reid 71, lol wasn’t he in the 90’s at half time?
Darcy 81

N Martin (99), H Young (108), H Chapman (62), C Serong (124), J Sharp (70), Moyle (69), Flanders (113) and Jackson (97) today. Most projections seem gettable, so hopefully I can get somewhere near the projection. Expectation is something in the 2,000 to 2,100 range though.

Also have W Graham spare and could play him instead of Chapman or Sharp, but a bit worried he may be sub?

1,262/9 (C) – that's with the projected dropping of Rarcia, Freijah and Wilson, though could end up having to take one.

So, so many players today, including the GC rookie battle royale (losers get traded this week, winners get traded next week).

Gawn
Serong
Oliver
Jackson
Miller
Flanders
Sexton
Clohesy
Graham
Swallow

8/1013 (C) without dropping any scores.

Gawn
Serong
Clark
Jackson
Ryan (I feel so dirty)
Zerrett
Nic Martin
Flanders
Touk
Rowell
Sexton
Moyle
Cholsey

Three scores to drop out. On track for 2200. But SBS.

Windsor has to go. Still not sure on getting Ryan for him with his Bye next week. Sneeze is an option as I’m projected to win key cashies by 80-90 points. But anything could happen today with that many players playing. Ryan ups projected by a fair bit as another 60-70 point player would drop out for him, so prob 50-60 points with CD KOTD. Would still have enough cash to go Stewart to Sneeze next week anyway.

Thoughts?

What's the consensus with Salem? Do we think he's fine for a stepping stone/bench cover?

What's the consensus with Salem? Do we think he's fine for a stepping stone/bench cover?
Has burnt me more times that I can remember. Even if he spuds he probably makes you 70-80k. I suppose the question is, is a trade worth 70-80k, especially with MSD rookies at 102k entering the scene next week. The two Richmond boys are both DEF.

Has burnt me more times that I can remember. Even if he spuds he probably makes you 70-80k. I suppose the question is, is a trade worth 70-80k, especially with MSD rookies at 102k entering the scene next week. The two Richmond boys are both DEF.
Yep thats pretty much what ive been weighing up. I feel he depends on your structure atm; in my case I'll be at full premo aside from him at D6 with 10 trades left. Ideally end up having him and sexton on the bench, though worst case I can trade one of them to get a proper D6, and keep the other for cover.

Yep thats pretty much what ive been weighing up. I feel he depends on your structure atm; in my case I'll be at full premo aside from him at D6 with 10 trades left. Ideally end up having him and sexton on the bench, though worst case I can trade one of them to get a proper D6, and keep the other for cover.
Personally I wouldn’t go there, but I’ve been burnt so many times by him and made so many wrong calls this week, so who knows. I think everyone agrees he won’t be a keeper. Rooks will be better for that, but they might only score 60’s. Salem might score 70, 80 but has a god awful Bye round which most are flicking him at. So net gain will be 40-50 points over two weeks and maybe 80k. Not enough for me.

Windsor has to go. Still not sure on getting Ryan for him with his Bye next week. Sneeze is an option as I’m projected to win key cashies by 80-90 points. But anything could happen today with that many players playing. Ryan ups projected by a fair bit as another 60-70 point player would drop out for him, so prob 50-60 points with CD KOTD. Would still have enough cash to go Stewart to Sneeze next week anyway.

Thoughts?
Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back