Trades 2024 Round 16 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Curious where the hold trades camp stand when it comes to players like Bont potentially missing the week. Loop Freijah/Arie or use 2 trades to bring in a 23rd? Understand the scepticism going down to 2 trades but surely benching Bont for a week isn’t the answer
Bont will play, kents tough as they come.

For one week I would loop the rookies. If he was going to miss several then trade him.

Kenties.

I just realised that if I go Oliver > Dunkley what happens if Sexton gets dropped in the next few weeks?

I won't be able to get anyone in for him decent by using just 1 of my last 2 trades.

Is it better that I upgrade Sexton now to say Martin? At least Oliver has JS and will keep playing.

I'm so confused.

T1.JPG

Not sure which mid to get out of Butters, Day, Dunkley and Walsh. Rank is not great, but sitting on top of cashie so want to consolidate.

Would be

Graham > Tholstrup
Oliver > One of the above. 6 trades left

Next week would be Freijah and Reville to probably Rankine and Rookie, leaving me with Sexton on the bench to float and 4 trades left.
Neale? Walsh has been meh and Butters will surely get rubbed out for his next indiscretion . Dunkley of those.

Kenties.

I just realised that if I go Oliver > Dunkley what happens if Sexton gets dropped in the next few weeks?

I won't be able to get anyone in for him decent by using just 1 of my last 2 trades.

Is it better that I upgrade Sexton now to say Martin? At least Oliver has JS and will keep playing.

I'm so confused.

View attachment 2030647
If you're playing the long game then you probably need to hold both until one is injured or dropped. 9 rounds with 2 trades is a big ask.

If you're playing the long game then you probably need to hold both until one is injured or dropped. 9 rounds with 2 trades is a big ask.

Yeah maybe your right.

I should probably just save my trades and cash for as long as I can until Sexton gets dropped.

Yeah maybe your right.

I should probably just save my trades and cash for as long as I can until Sexton gets dropped.

200.gif

Kenties.

I'm so confused.

View attachment 2030647
Bro you have no trades. You can't be going Oliver > Dunkley. Just have to ride it out now and save your last 3 purely for injuries only.

If I had more trades I’d be firing Touk into the sun.

5 round average of 90 and only 7 tons from 14 matches.

He was looking like a master-stroke starting pick after averaging 115 over the first 10 for $540k, but man he’s been ten shades of shit since.

3 90’s and a ton from the last 5, plus a 58 😤

Maybe Touk to Rozee and Punchy to Caldwell could be the play 🤔

Paid overs booting Miller for Neale two weeks ago. Zero regret.

Last week he did as he pleased and still clangered it up. God help him if he gets attention which he probably won't.

Any coach that pays attention is tagging Anderson all day, every day.

Still i am glad to see the back of him. Massively overrated.

Neale? Walsh has been meh and Butters will surely get rubbed out for his next indiscretion . Dunkley of those.
$900 short, unless i pass up Tholstrup for a Hutchinson type

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 10 trades and $141k to upgrade this:

1719379235592.png

What's the most impactful thing I can do? Thinking perhaps JHF to Zerrett? Breakevens indicate it's a good time to do this. Rankine and Ryan are the obvious missing pieces.

Bench and cash-gen is now shot to pieces.

Got 10 trades and $141k to upgrade this:

View attachment 2030802

What's the most impactful thing I can do? Thinking perhaps JHF to Zerrett? Breakevens indicate it's a good time to do this. Rankine and Ryan are the obvious missing pieces.

Bench and cash-gen is now shot to pieces.
At least you didn't tell us, how many boosts you still have .....now that would be demoralising

Remove this Banner Ad

Back