Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 6 trades left and no bank.

Thinking I'll sling Martin off to Rozee, he looking very fit. Then have 55k after which could possibly see me move on Luke Jackson.

Screenshot_20240701-082230.png

I have 6 trades left and no bank.

Thinking I'll sling Martin off to Rozee, he looking very fit. Then have 55k after which could possibly see me move on Luke Jackson.

View attachment 2035740
Freijah and Clark would go close to getting you Rozee and $102k loop on their own.

Martin goes to M9.

Or just do what you said.

Just Harrison > Humphrey to have some cash and potential emergency DEF cover, might get schoenmaker instead but the DPP is handy.

Looking at going Freijah > Humphries and then Harrison to the best F6 I can afford.

Unfortunately I am about 100k short of getting Rankine, the best options look like McInerney, Curnow, Lipinski and Simpkin.

I could also look at a roughie with Harley Reid, Shai Bolton is cheap too at about 400k but his recent form hasn't been great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at going Freijah > Humphries and then Harrison to the best F6 I can afford.

Unfortunately I am about 100k short of getting Rankine, the best options look like McInerney, Curnow, Lipinski and Simpkin.

I could also look at a roughie with Harley Reid, Shai Bolton is cheap too at about 400k but his recent form hasn't been great.
I got Shai in after his bye to cover F7/M10.

The only thing I’m covering is my ****ing eyes.

I got Shai in after his bye to cover F7/M10.

The only thing I’m covering is my ****ing eyes.

I got lured into the Shai trade too, he has been sloppy at best. The concerning part is his scores haven't gotten any better as the tigers have gotten better.

I traded him to Curnow this week, so obviously one good decision leads to another. FWD has just been a wasteland this year. Not wowth chasing points it seems. Will save remaining trades for MID and maybe for an upgrade on rivers, I thought he was mean to be Trac's second coming.

$78k in the bank, 8 trades left (1 boost) and too many under performing players to fix.

Current thinking is Graham, Powell, Boak to Humphries, Caldwell, Moore.
I could go Rankine and any fwd under $480k but not really sold on a Curnow, Cameron, type..

Appreciate any other ideas.

1719808797260.png

Freijah and Clark would go close to getting you Rozee and $102k loop on their own.

Martin goes to M9.

Or just do what you said.

Yep.
Whole lotta on field for me .

Young or Martin to M9.
Can loop if Brown misses ...can't loop between tho.
If not need to choose.

How you looking ......at trades .

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

$78k in the bank, 8 trades left (1 boost) and too many under performing players to fix.

Current thinking is Graham, Powell, Boak to Humphries, Caldwell, Moore.
I could go Rankine and any fwd under $480k but not really sold on a Curnow, Cameron, type..

Appreciate any other ideas.

View attachment 2036004

Minge noice POD .

Me likey some minge bye did it suit .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back