Trades 2024 Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With 8 trades get him to Sinclair if you dont have him.

Improve your on field as best you can.

I have Sinc šŸ˜

Options are
-Ryan
-Gov
-Serong
-Gulden
-Neale
-Walsh

Not interested in anyone else. Just trying to figure out who will net me the most points and how many points the trade is worth. If it nets me 100 points over the next 8 rounds is that enough?

Not sure.

I read somewhere he was the 6th highest ranked player when he was clarkoed.

Mackerch back this week .
Yeah,. McKerch apparently had it on a string in the ressies.
Too good to be playing VFL

The subbed for shitness line seems a bit up for debate.

Minor....
Fish not exactly a shark .
Watch this week ...might cop a rest of a šŸ¦ŗ.

Melting Hot Dog GIF

I have Sinc šŸ˜

Options are
-Ryan
-Gov
-Serong
-Gulden
-Neale
-Walsh

Not interested in anyone else. Just trying to figure out who will net me the most points and how many points the trade is worth. If it nets me 100 points over the next 8 rounds is that enough?
Take Ryan with the Richmond matchup this week or Serong, out of those 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a full premo side, but these two are annoying the piss out of me. Still have four trades left even if I do this.

View attachment 2036068
I have (and love) Sinclair, but don't know about trading him in the week he's gonna cop the Jordon tag. Martin should rack it up against Collingwood this week ā€“ maybe wait a week on Sincs? Depends on the cash you have though.

I have (and love) Sinclair, but don't know about trading him in the week he's gonna cop the Jordon tag. Martin should rack it up against Collingwood this week ā€“ maybe wait a week on Sincs? Depends on the cash you have though.
Once parish is back Martin noone more mid time.

I had a full premo side, but these two are annoying the piss out of me. Still have four trades left even if I do this.

View attachment 2036068
Steele not setting the world on fire, but it's still sidewaysing an uninjured bloke to a bloke with similar-ish output. Just think back to Oliver last week, the Jordan Sweet mania, all that stuff that sound great but just pisses trades up against the wall.
Am down to four trades,maybe even two this week if I go silly, and it's a bad spot to put yourself in.
Blokes are missing with niggles already, that is going to continue and blokes will get put out to pasture at some stage.
Martin been good till this week,.even though he gets flung around a bit.

Subbed out. For Dylan Stephens.......

McKeercher back this week.....
Copped a knock to the leg so the subbing was precautionary.

I honestly donā€™t have the trades (3, same amount as brain cells) to be doing any sideways action with a third of the season left to play.

Will have to play the looping game with my sub-par rag-tag bunch of misfits that are currently occupying my forward half. Fisher, N Martin and Rozee get the (E) this week as they have the earliest games.

Dangerous if I activate loops and I have late outs though.

Yep.
Whole lotta on field for me .

Young or Martin to M9.
Can loop if Brown misses ...can't loop between tho.
If not need to choose.

How you looking ......at trades .

Season 5 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends
No trades this week Rock.

Will have to find something else to occupy my time. Might set my face on fire. Less painful.

IMG_2807.gif

How many weeks does Freijah have left? Could trade him to Rankine this week but think it's a waste of $$$. Might wait 1 more week for them, or does it not matter? Will they both appreciate approx the same next week?
BE 20, projected rise about 20k. Rankine's BE 114 which he could get. Rankine will probably get you an extra 30 points, even if you have Freijah on field.

With only 5 trades left I am thinking "No trades" this week.

Have a few problematic keepers, Rowell, Fisher, Sexton, McKay but happy to go with the flow for the moment. Have reasonable bench cover with Salem, Freijah, Humphries, Richards and Kreuger. Richards and Kreuger have money to make and Humphries/Freijah seem solid as rookie back ups.

Wishlist of Ed Richards and Caldwell, which would require 3 trades over 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back