Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surprisingly competitive score given the outs this week, no score under 75.

1702/16c
Houston Butters JHF Green Zorko Reville
Vs
1798/17c
Flanders Butters Green Neale Reville

So it’s Houston JHF Zorko vs Flanders Neale +96

Gonna be tight, think I’ll fall JUST short.

18/1800

What an interesting week!

On the bench

Rowell(lol)
Gawn
Fisher
Heeney

On field

Humphries
Dowling
Richards
Pink

Tomorrow

Neale C
Zorko
Flanders
Butters

Somewhere around 2400 on the cards, give or take. No complaints!
I also have Rowell(lol) on the bench in favour of Humphries.

You know what's going to happen, right?

17/1620

I have Fisher, Gawn and Heeney on the bench, but I have 24 "premos" (lol), so on paper I'm covering them well

Although most of my "premos" decided to get outscored by rookies this week

Score breakdown:
60-69: 1 player (my only rookie Freijah)
70-89: 7
90-99: 3
100-116: 5
140+: 1

:sick:

Flanders, Whitfield, Green, Zorko and Captain Neale today. Projected of 2350, which means I'm getting 730 from that lot. Good joke...

ps. WHERE THE FOOK IS THE 2025 PLANNING THREAD!?

17/1620

I have Fisher, Gawn and Heeney on the bench, but I have 24 "premos" (lol), so on paper I'm covering them well

Although most of my "premos" decided to get outscored by rookies this week

Score breakdown:
60-69: 1 player (my only rookie Freijah)
70-89: 7
90-99: 3
100-116: 5
140+: 1

:sick:

Flanders, Whitfield, Green, Zorko and Captain Neale today. Projected of 2350, which means I'm getting 730 from that lot. Good joke...

ps. WHERE THE FOOK IS THE 2025 PLANNING THREAD!?
do it jewish GIF

I also have Rowell(lol) on the bench in favour of Humphries.

You know what's going to happen, right?
I've benched Rowell too. One ton in his last six games. Even if he beats Humphries score I won't be mad as he will be turning his form around.

(If he goes 130+ I'll be mad)

Hopefully get Heeney & Fisher back next round! Dowling and Mannagh did well covering those two. Blicavs covering Gawn was pretty crap but still like his role. Wish id taken one D/M instead of both L.Evans & Shoenmaker as i had to swing Fisher back into my backline to avoid a donut. That meant i had to play Evans or Schoenmaker while i had Heeney & Young on my midfield bench. So im 9 deep in the midfield and only 5 deep in defence. Now i have to hope T.Green doesnt go ballistic as ive taken Young's 110

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've benched Rowell too. One ton in his last six games. Even if he beats Humphries score I won't be mad as he will be turning his form around.

(If he goes 130+ I'll be mad)
Interestingly, apart from the Pies game where he dropped a 79, Rowell has gone 111, 136, 135, 155 & 137 when playing in GC. Shocking current form though which is a worry so it’s hard to pass up a locked-in 108 from Humphries.

16C/1639. Been a disaster. 5 premos out, horrible premo scores and apparently Houston might be my 6th premo to miss….
Projecting 2293, but wouldn’t be surprised if I barely crack 2200 in carnage round

Moyle going to be a late out for GC today. Currently playing in the vfl. Swallow to come in
WFT? Who is going to ruck? Doesn't make any sense at all. Looks like I'm copping a donut now. He was my Gawn cover this week.

Might be a false alarm with Moyle…

I’m watching the game and Can’t see him out there but the team lists say he is 🤷🏻‍♂️

EDIT: It’s actually Ned’s brother BEN MOYLE. Team sheets are incorrect lol

IMG_5587.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back