Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a false alarm with Moyle…

I’m watching the game and Can’t see him out there but the team lists say he is 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2047828
He's had 5 disposals and 3 HO so far according to the VFL app. They wouldn't stuff up something like that.

16/1768 C. Rozee, Houston, Butters, Zorko, Flanders and Green all to come, projected 2422. Unfortunately have Dowling on the bench with E but no way to loop him on. Happy with going Gawn to Xerri, and Rowell to Caldwell seems like the play so far too. He was sitting at m9 anyway.

17/1805 (C)

Not too bad, considering I have Gawn, Heeney, and Fisher on the bench.
ZWilliams (7), Krueger (56), Sheezel (75), only disappointing scores.

Dowling (101), and Dempsey (91) covering my outs nicely.

Rozee (traded in for Miller)
Butters
Houston
Green
Flanders

2350 would be a great result.

Sitting on 1737 with a projected of 2157 with Flanders, Rozee and Butters to play and supposed to win work league by 800 points! Opponent appears to have quit actively playing. Have 2 donuts so its not too bad I guess.Happy with Dowling covering for Jacko who went to the Ruck to cover Gawn. No cover for Heeney and Sexton.

Butters, Rozee, Houston, Flanders, Green and Zorko is my line up for SBS.

Still trying to decide on a captain, I could just about pick any of those players, they are all projected to score about the same.

I'm leaning towards Butters but I'm worried he might cop a tag, do Gold Coast have any decent taggers?

^

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had a fair bit of luck so far this round. 17c / 1964.
Fully expecting Flanders, Rozee, Houston, Green and Zorko to spud it up.
This poster has been around longer than most of us, but…

IMG_5828.gif

Philippou ton on debut. Noice cover for Fisher.

15/1405
Rowell Flanders Houston Butters
Green Nank(new)
Neale(c)

Philippou ton on debut. Noice cover for Fisher.

15/1405
Rowell Flanders Houston Butters
Green Nank(new)
Neale(c)
Pou on the watchlist for a forward spot next year. Don’t tell anyone though.

This’ll be our little secret.

C butters rozee and Flanders first up, hope butters is the right captain choice
I shoulda stuck with Daicos VC and Flanders C like I was going to. Switched to Bont because I thought he’d annihilate the Blues.

Professor Chaos is also a good shout.

Another crap week, so many options, only missing Gawn and Heeney ,but decided not to trade as had cover,( got a bit confused, too much input) was tempted to see if I could go big when a lot would have problems this week, forgot about Humpfry, played my spuds instead-hmmm bad move.
Did C Gulden, but that was about it for the good news,

On the bright side, glad I didn't waste any trades as 2 good ins would not have made much difference with the crap my team has dished up this week. 19/1900

Oh one more good thing :), I still have George, trying to get him to the end of the year, surely he will be back next week.

( LOL maybe I should trade him, but think I will keep trades (5) for the last 3 weeks and hope another carnage round happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back