Game Day 2024 Round 18 Discussion - Anyone for some CARNAGE?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mate, Butters is probably the quickest scorer in SC. That blokes just turns it on and can rack up 50 point quarters like they're nothing.
I don't own him, I hope he stays down, but history says he'll be fine.
I hate being right sometimes :(

Flanders Rozee Butters Houston
Licking Jackie Chan GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I traded him.

So he'll be back.

3 out of the forward line didn't cut the mustard.

Rumour mill he might miss started from someone on SEN don't know if it's got any legs to the story.
Or they trying to be the new scoops in town.

I got Humphrey as cover ...so Houston prob plays and drops a turd on our teams.
Cheers, mate.
Holding Fish, but only because I don't have trades. Might be a chance of coming back if the foot is not stuffed.
Houston going OK, but he's got to keep this up to match Humper, so no damage done really either way, mate.

Another Butters C player here. Have had 3 weeks of terrible Captain scores and thought I was in for another. Might still be if he doesn’t keep going. But that was a great second quarter.

Benched Rowell for Humphries and that appears to be a good call. And yesterday my Hail Mary to bring in Phillipou worked a treat. Next job is Nank to do well coming in for Gawn.

A lot of gambles in this SC caper.

Maybe Tomorrow fallen off a cliff, rolled down and embankment and fallen off another. **** moi. Have a crack, Bluey.
View attachment 2048078
Very tempted to use my second last trade and the whole bank and trade him out.

Gotta say it though, he gets nothing from the umpires. They clearly hate gingers. Someone gives Rozee a dirty look and he gets a free.

Very tempted to use my second last trade and the whole bank and trade him out.

Gotta say it though, he gets nothing from the umpires. They clearly hate gingers. Someone gives Rozee a dirty look and he gets a free.
The free against for HTB was bullshit, he gets a fair few of those calls against him, and not a heap of love for this scoring acts.
But still, the increased spread was a mirage and he just doesn't do enough to rack up the cheapies outside, just not in his kitbag.

SBS being kind so far.

Captain Butters has got his shit together after a poor first quarter and Rozee, Houston and Flanders all trucking along nicely too.

I shouldn't tempt the SC gods by getting too cocky just yet though, they have a way of punishing you if you go the early crow.

The free against for HTB was bullshit, he gets a fair few of those calls against him, and not a heap of love for this scoring acts.
But still, the increased spread was a mirage and he just doesn't do enough to rack up the cheapies outside, just not in his kitbag.
An example there, Rozee being tackled, drops it, play on

Another Butters C player here. Have had 3 weeks of terrible Captain scores and thought I was in for another. Might still be if he doesn’t keep going. But that was a great second quarter.

Benched Rowell for Humphries and that appears to be a good call. And yesterday my Hail Mary to bring in Phillipou worked a treat. Next job is Nank to do well coming in for Gawn.

A lot of gambles in this SC caper.

Phillipou looking like a bargain, he is serving up premo scores now at a rookie price.

I was considering trading him in this week but decided to trade in Mannagh instead due to him being a DPP.

I might look at trading him in next week but I only have one trade left which I should keep for another LTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back