Game Day 2024 Round 19 Brisbane v Sydney 20 July @ Gabba @ 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from Europe and I am stoked to be watching the game on a widescreen TV instead of a tablet or phone.

This will be a tough game no doubt but by the same token we should not fear the Lions despite their five game winning streak, they only squeezed past the Eagles last week.

We've got this.

First time this year where I’ve really felt like we’re the underdog. Hope the players feel the same way and it fuels their hunger for the contest.

Cmon bloods

I should resent that living in the country. But I'll let it slide this time.

I think you farm a higher quality of dirt.

The kind of dirt you buy in stores.

Like the new term of yours ‘micro-tank’. I’d rather see a logjam below us where they have to fight every match. No micro-tanking next week tho, must keep the dogs down.
Naming Corey Warner (and teasing Sam Reid) is all the evidence I need that Horse isn’t going in to this one to win it

Naming Corey Warner (and teasing Sam Reid) is all the evidence I need that Horse isn’t going in to this one to win it
So we flew up with the cattle to Brisbane instead of business class? I knew it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Sydney make it to the MCG on the last Saturday in September, who would you prefer to play:

• Geelong
  • Carlton
  • Brisbane
  • Freo

(Can’t really see anyone else making it, but you get the point)

Winning today is an irrational objective if the season goal is to win the Grand Final
I’d prefer Geelong. Freo would be fine too.

I would like to avoid Brisbane and the Bravedogs*.

* I can see them making a GF, if the Vic media (& hence umps) jump off the Carlton & Essendon bandwagons.

Assuming Sydney make it to the MCG on the last Saturday in September, who would you prefer to play:

• Geelong
  • Carlton
  • Brisbane
  • Freo

Winning today is an irrational objective if the season goal is to win the Grand Final

How is it irrational to beat a contender on their home deck.

We're not in the business of engineering a ladder

I usually never miss an opportunity to
Watch them live but can’t make it today. Usually a hostile place though as the Lions supporters have that whole QLD v NSW mentality. Personally this is the game through the year I always want to win as I can’t be in the same house as my Dad during as we get nasty.

Sad

Anyway hopefully we don’t start slow like every game since the bye

How much will we trail by today at QT people? Closest to the pin wins a prize! I say 24 pts
Since we're all old on this board, the winner gets a $20 gift voucher from Chemist Warehouse

How much will we trail by today at QT people? Closest to the pin wins a prize! I say 24 pts

Sydney by 7

• Geelong
  • Carlton
  • Brisbane
  • Freo

Talking shite !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back