Game Day 2024 Round 19 Brisbane v Sydney 20 July @ Gabba @ 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assuming Sydney make it to the MCG on the last Saturday in September, who would you prefer to play:

• Geelong
  • Carlton
  • Brisbane
  • Freo

(Can’t really see anyone else making it, but you get the point)

Winning today is an irrational objective if the season goal is to win the Grand Final

Probably Blues. We had their measure & then some last game (although awhile ago and not at G) and generally match up well on them, plus they'll have first-time-in-decades GF jitters.
Cats, I just couldn't cope with even the possibility of another pantsing by then, as much as I'd love a revenge game.
Briz have recent experience and pain from last year's GF so would be formidable... TBA after todays game though.
Freo are a bit of a bogey team for us and who wants to be 'the other team' in a history-making first Dockers cup ??

I have a feeling Hawks & Dogs will be a part of late Sept too :disappointed:

Whoever it is though I can't see this young fired-up talented squad of mates letting another GF slip in this year's form. Not with the moons and the 150th aligning etc :handfist:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming Sydney make it to the MCG on the last Saturday in September, who would you prefer to play:

• Geelong
  • Carlton
  • Brisbane
  • Freo

(Can’t really see anyone else making it, but you get the point)

Winning today is an irrational objective if the season goal is to win the Grand Final
Carlton. So we can alsowin the free kick count - just to prove it’s possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back