Game Day 2024 Round 23 Discussion - Mmm, Yummy Donuts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so Cashie situation
I am currently 69 points ahead. He has Walsh to come as his last POD.

I can trade Xerri in to match him there so that’s going to equal out.
Do I put the C on Xerri though and hope he goes crazy and beats butters score of 156 to try and make up a few extra points. It’s a massive risk.

Or do I just take Butters VC and then I’ll trade in a defender to take over from Humphries score. Which then puts me 36 points behind.

So whoever I trade in has to outscore Walsh by 36. It’s my only chance of winning.

Defender options are Sicily, McGovern or Newman.

As I said I need a miracle.

Alright so Cashie situation
I am currently 69 points ahead. He has Walsh to come as his last POD.

I can trade Xerri in to match him there so that’s going to equal out.
Do I put the C on Xerri though and hope he goes crazy and beats butters score of 156 to try and make up a few extra points. It’s a massive risk.

Or do I just take Butters VC and then I’ll trade in a defender to take over from Humphries score. Which then puts me 36 points behind.

So whoever I trade in has to outscore Walsh by 36. It’s my only chance of winning.

Defender options are Sicily, McGovern or Newman.

As I said I need a miracle.
Tough call. If you were going to go a defender I'd go Gov. I've never been nervous about taking a 156 VC score, but am today. I also own Xerri, who could easily top that. Madness not to take the 156, and I will, but Xerri is in elite form at the moment and is rucking against a rookie today. (Or Lobb, who is a spud).

Last edited:
Tough call. If you were going to go a defender I'd go Gov. I've never been nervous about taking a 156 VC score, but am today. I also own Xerri, who could easily top that. Madness not to take the 156, and I will, but Xerri is in elite form at the moment and is rucking against a rookie today. (Or Lobb, who is a spud).
Supercoach legends are made from the risky calls. You never talk about the player who took it safely...

YEAH !!!!....

departed-leonardodicaprio.gif

Xerri pretty hard done by.

6 disp @ 100%, 4 marks (2 contested and 2 intercept), 6 hit outs, 3 tackles and a goal for 45.

Compare that to Freijah who’s had 7 touches (6 uncontested) chipping around the backline for 37.

Joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freijah on fire.
Had an option to move Jackson into ruck as I looped Grundy which meant I could have put Freijah on field in forwards.

Seemed to be to big of a risk to make before the 1:45pm game on Saturday.

Looks like he is going 80+ and I’ve left points on the bench 😠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back