Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

From Peatling camp and also someone at club confirmed

No way saying we are favourites to nab him just that we are in the hunt and the Isaac cumming to us thing doesn’t hurt as all the giants boys are very close

There is another thing that we have in our favour but prefer not to share it just yet

I am so hoping it is playing with Murphy is on Peatlings bucket list

No way saying we are favourites to nab him just that we are in the hunt and the Isaac cumming to us thing doesn’t hurt as all the giants boys are very close

There is another thing that we have in our favour but prefer not to share it just yet
Montgomery?

You would think he has done an assessment of his chances to be a senior coach and figured we were closest to sacking someone
He should suggest bad ideas to Nicks to speed up the whole process.

I don't know much about Montgomery but he has had multiple roles as an assistant in AFL so at least it's not a Godden or Mattner style appointment. For a while I got him mixed up with Broadbent and I was sweating bullets.

Warchest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t actually it’s more that if there’s a good story about the crows/bad story about port it gets believed yet the reverse, “it’s all they’re making it up, what would they know.”
And what is the evidence that Money made it up and didn’t get fed bad information?
A true journalist would have checked on the validity of the info before spewing in the media. Ch. 9 did that for him and he should get the sack.

Nicks met Cumming when we played in Sydney, and again last week - that worked

Nicks is actually highly regarded in the industry for his ability to develop relationships with players - that’s why our retention rate of players has improved under Nicks and why so many young players have signed long term contracts.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That reputation is why we hired him in the first place.

It’s a shame he can’t develop a decent game plan.

We need to seriously have a look and try to pry Zac Bailey out of Brisbane! With Levi Ashcroft coming in next year and with their stacked midfield I reckon he’d be looking at more midfield time and we are certainly one side that can offer it to him. A goal kicker midfielder that is playing out of position at the Lions, looks very gettable.

I’d be jumping on the phone to him (if they haven’t already) in the next couple of days and offer him whatever he wants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back