Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I've deleted confirmed information

Rumors from September 30
  • FiveAA claims we are after Scott Borlace, current Head of Development at Brisbane (link)
  • Claims of Rory Sloane heading to Melbourne Demons as a development coach, but maybe not before asking for a job at the Crows first?
  • Inside Trading suggests we are interested in Gold Coast's pick 12 (link)
  • Inside Trading also suggests Clayton Oliver is possibly back on the trade table, but doesn't link him to any specific clubs

Rumors from October 1
  • We have offered Darcy Fogarty a five year contract extension early ahead of free agency (link)
  • We are attempting to lure Graham Wright to our football department (link)

Rumors from October 2-3
  • Graham Wright, who we are chasing as a head of football, is also being chased by Carlton for a CEO position (link)

Rumors from October 4-5
  • Gettable claiming pick 25 for Neal-Bullen and a future 2nd for Peatling (link)

Rumors from October 6
  • Tom Morris claims we are open to splitting pick 4 (link)

Rumor summary October 8
  • Jon Ralph claims we are not prepared to use a future 2nd on Peatling (link)

Rumor summary October 9
  • Graham Wright will not join Adelaide, instead taking up the Carlton CEO role (link)
  • Tom Morris claims the Peatling trade will involve future 2nd and 3rd round picks, and we have offered him a four year deal at about $600k per season (link)
  • Riley Beveridge claims we asked GWS if they were interested in one of our players in the Peatling trade (link)

Rumor summary October 10

• Collingwood are interested in Justin Reid as their new head of football (link)
  • GWS want our future 2nd and pick 46 for Peatling (link)

Rumor summary October 11

• Poster claims we are attempting to lure Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera, maybe in 2025 (link)
  • Tom Morris claims we will do the Peatling deal for pick 46 and a future 2nd provided there are other late pick swaps (link)

Rumor summary October 13

• Tom Morris suggests we have offered a trade involving a swap of future 2nds for Peatling (link)

Last edited:

Just a heads up todays Sunday Mail is free to read online.

Page 26 is where the Sports section begins. :thumbsu:

Yeah, no deliveries today.

Here, I'll draw it in a simple picture so you guys can understand.
Rmember this post from the second showdown GBU? It only got 40+ likes and you goons are only on here all the time so I'm surprised you would've missed it!? Then again, I also wouldn't be surprised... continued below

View attachment 2139780

So going off some of the info in that pic, do I need to do up a spreadsheet matrix of concussions done by one club to players of another club to prove to you that there seems to be an awfully high rate of concussions of our players committed by port, or can you just accept it without the spreadsheet?

Also, can you accept that the AFL talks about protecting players from head injuries these days, or do I need to set up a spreadsheet correlation to prove that to you as well?

If we accept both these statements, then isn't there some responsibility owed to the Crows, by the AFL, via the umpires, to protect our players from head injury concussions from the meat head Port players?

Have we been recieving that recently?

If not, why not?

Hopefully you can understand this without the spreadsheets.

Cheers boys

:thumbsu:
You should go to our AGM and bring this up and ask what the club has done about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a heads up todays Sunday Mail is free to read online.

Page 26 is where the Sports section begins. :thumbsu:

You know how people say they wouldnt read it if it was free

Guess what I aint reading it

:D

Ivan Soldo to St Kilda is Daniel Gorringe to Port Adelaide 2.0 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back