Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just how bad is the Kelly/Nicks combo? They had at their disposal, Burgess as fitness boss, Dawson, Rankine, Tex going AA and a much improved Fogarty and they still couldn't outperform Birdbrain/Pyke.

Pyke deseves better than to be grouped with Birdbrain

Just how bad is the Kelly/Nicks combo? They had at their disposal, Burgess as fitness boss, Dawson, Rankine, Tex going AA and a much improved Fogarty and they still couldn't outperform Birdbrain/Pyke.

Never Again Ew GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Depends on the station

Dillon and Roache reckon he goes to Crows

Dittmar reckons he toured Port (nothing about Crows) suggesting he goes there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bit embarrassing touring west lakes atm.
Thebarton can’t come soon enough.

Surely with a decent chance Nicks is sacked in 2025 our senior assistant gig is relatively sought after. Especially with Burgess off our books now, we should be able to throw the cheque at a big name assistant.

Depends on the station

Dillon and Roache reckon he goes to Crows

Dittmar reckons he toured Port (nothing about Crows) suggesting he goes there

Port have nothing to trade. If anything Port media probably have done little in the way of actual research on their trading and draft capital and are just assuming that Port are in the market for any players planning to come back to SA. I would wholy rely on interstate commentary on this and 100% of all of them say he is almost certain to be a Crow next year or he will stay a Sun.

Port have nothing to trade. If anything Port media probably have done little in the way of actual research on their trading and draft capital and are just assuming that Port are in the market for any players planning to come back to SA. I would wholy rely on interstate commentary on this and 100% of all of them say he is almost certain to be a Crow next year or he will stay a Sun.

Maybe - at the moment. What if Houston, Soldo and one or two others go out? Plus future picks?
What if we don’t want to part with a first round pick due to the possibility of it being a top 6 like this year - they may be comfortable to do an F1 thinking it would be 12-18

Anything can happen at this stage and there hasn’t been anything to suggest Lukosius is wedded to being a Crow (like Rankine always a seemed to be)

Where’s the Montgomery agreed talk coming from?
I’m not sure there’s been anything reported to say it’s a 100% but there been links reporte there for a whike

I’m just saying though there’s a chance those rumours are true but that unlucky situation would be so like what happens to us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Dittmar actually name Port, or did he keep it general “SA club”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Dits said he toured port but nothing suggesting he was choosing them

In fact he categorically said hs word is he will go wherever is best for him whether that’s in SA or not (think then mentioned the pies interest)

So the report add no weight to where he’s going, just confirms he’s looking

Maybe - at the moment. What if Houston, Soldo and one or two others go out? Plus future picks?
What if we don’t want to part with a first round pick due to the possibility of it being a top 6 like this year - they may be comfortable to do an F1 thinking it would be 12-18

Anything can happen at this stage and there hasn’t been anything to suggest Lukosius is wedded to being a Crow (like Rankine always a seemed to be)

Port has the greater need for a fwd, with Charlie about to retire ....Lukosius can see that, and see the plethora of FWD's we already have

The Contract can be smoothed out ....the trade though might be the issue, if they get Perryman

They aren’t the only ones…

Given we're a club that's generally pretty happy with ourselves despite poor results, there's a chance that unpopular employees are those with higher expectations/demands. That said, his relationship with high performing groups seems somewhat non-existent. But, if Adam Kelly reckons he's no good, then he's a must keep.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back