Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 34 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 159 82.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches don't want the accountability... so we can review how the **** the likes of Murphy got so many votes.
I kinda wonder whether someone (a player?) complained to the club about people here calculating votes per game

It used to be a big discussion around whether Mackay was actually best 22 on a votes per game basis

Yeah, they'd be petrified of the geniuses on BigFooty.
Why do they hide them?

Don't members & supporters deserve transparency?

You are so protective of everything...

I'm of the belief if you are good at your job, you have nothing to worry about...

Last edited:
Why do they hide them?

Don't members & supporters deserve transparency?

You are so protective of everything...
There's no mystery

They hide them because they'd be scrutinised

Giving critics as little ammo as possible

No, no, no, and possibly.

Heard Ned on the radio yesterday. Sounds to me like he is almost certainly gone if trades work out. Talked about he is lucky to have lots of outside interests. Seems pretty accepting of his time being up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Heard Ned on the radio yesterday. Sounds to me like he is almost certainly gone if trades work out. Talked about he is lucky to have lots of outside interests. Seems pretty accepting of his time being up

He’s hosting a fishing show on 7 Adelaide now, imagine he does that + plays SANFL once he’s delisted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laird should 100% be on the trade block
Smith doesnt have any trade value he can go help SANFL
Murphy may have a modicum of trade value.. could package him up withe GC or he can hep teh SANFL (most likely)
McHenry can go fishing

The only contracted players we've ever forced out were the ones we thought leaked to the media. Otherwise we just let them waste a list spot whilst withering on the vine.

Interesting he's put together a 3 or 4 part series during the season. Plus his fishing show, fishing itself and farm work. I know it's not a full time gig, but he certainly seems to squeeze a hell of a lot in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back