Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 163 81.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He wants to go there. If he doesn’t, I’ll change my bigfooty name to NFI or Crow Loser.
You do have Trigg in your name...so this feels like not much of a change.

You should change it to Lukocrow

ANB is probably worth a pick in the 30’s because of age. He comfortably walks into our team and improves it - McAdam we were hardly picking last year.
So we shouldn’t be whinging about an upgrade of a player for a few picks difference to what we feel he is worth. There seems to be some dream that we will get Dodson with that pick - which will end up about 28/29. Dodson will be top 20

So ANB we should just get it done. It’s around the right number

It terms of Luko, once again he is probably fairly worth pick 15-20. People were asking for Collingwoods first for Keane.

And posters get caught up on it needs to be a F2.

I totally agree pick 4 should only be for a draftee this year. Other than that we need to get first 18 players in.

If we weren’t getting any interest posters like you would be bagging the club

If we don’t get additions off field once again you will be bagging the club

But if we do get additions we will have overpaid or we shouldn’t need them or what ever other criticism can be found.

I have been very critical of the club over last off season performance - it was a disaster.

If we bring in 3 good players, a good assistant/director of coaching and a pick 4 draftee that’s an A performance this off season in my view

We shouldn’t be looking to keep going back to the draft as long as we nail pick 4

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
ANB is a handy player but he’s hardly a must for us. Improves us next year? So what, this type is recruit is all about the club trying to snatch an extra win or 2 to cover their own arses and take the pressure off and deflects from Nicks being a shit coach as they blamed injuries and inexperience. Apparently this is a deep draft and a pick in the 20s is a quality pick, that player could be a 10 year player and be a part of our next premiership push which is years away, again reducing the need to get a 29 year old ANB and overpay.

I’m not critical of the club for trying to bring in players, better assistants and boost footy department. But if we keep Hamish what’s the point?

As for a senior coaching director to look over the coaches, that’s a clear admission that Nicks, the bloke they re-signed after 1 round has shortcomings after 5 years in the job and shouldn’t be our coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wants to go there. If he doesn’t, I’ll change my bigfooty name to NFI or Crow Loser.
I will admit that I haven't spoken to my source for a few weeks but he had a direct line and has been right on the money more than once before, called the Rankine move well before the media got hold of it. The Crows have put a lot of work into this move and Port are Johny come Latelys, but it was pretty much a given at the time he was to be a Crow next year. I get it things change, but he seemed pretty certain at the time.

I will admit that I haven't spoken to my source for a few weeks but he had a direct line and has been right on the money more than once before, called the Rankine move well before the media got hold of it. The Crows have put a lot of work into this move and Port are Johny come Latelys, but it was pretty much a given at the time he was to be a Crow next year. I get it things change, but he seemed pretty certain at the time.
agree but to be fair rankine was out of contract. pretty easy to call

Us signing Tex for another year may have changed his mind. With Ports current forward line, Luko would be the main guy along side Georgiades. He gets to play forward every game in their team if he is performing.

With us now he would be getting shifted around each week depending on if Tex is playing or not.

Us signing Tex for another year may have changed his mind. With Ports current forward line, Luko would be the main guy along side Georgiades. He gets to play forward every game in their team if he is performing.

With us now he would be getting shifted around each week depending on if Tex is playing or not.
Possibly, it was before Tex signing I spoke to him. But I find it a bit hard to believe a dozen games next year makes that big a difference

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back