Injury 2024 St.Kilda Injury information

Remove this Banner Ad

Crouch has a noticeable limp even when jogging!!

Seems strange we have been persisting if the seasons over. Was it one of those 'may as well play through it' injuries? Similar to maxs shoulder last year?

Either way send him in for surgery now I don't see the point playing him in the vfl. But then I'm just some big footy nuff

Seems strange we have been persisting if the seasons over. Was it one of those 'may as well play through it' injuries? Similar to maxs shoulder last year?

Either way send him in for surgery now I don't see the point playing him in the vfl. But then I'm just some big footy nuff
He's already had surgery on it earlier in the year

imM2tVH.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He must of lied through his teeth to get a start in round one and hit a trigger
What a crock of shite.

Had to play 60% of all possible games over 4 seasons to get a contract extension.

So one game ANY time this season would have got him a contract extension.

What a crock of shite.

Had to play 60% of all possible games over 4 seasons to get a contract extension.

So one game ANY time this season would have got him a contract extension.
Sounds like those trigger contracts should include a minimum number of games in the final year. I guess that would encourage clubs to exploit it by refusing to pick them, but that can be done anyway. The way Brad's hobbling around he might put up his hand to say he's done at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

done i reckon

sad as he was good or us
but yeah, all over

I hope not. I think he has triggered another year so hopefully he can get the knee cleaned out and give us another few years. He carried our midfield last year.

I hope not. I think he has triggered another year so hopefully he can get the knee cleaned out and give us another few years. He carried our midfield last year.

So he got triggered, then everyone here got triggered.

agree with that, at his best he is very good
obviously i hope im completely wrong and he can get himself cherry ripe again for that one year and shit if he finishes in ripper form even go for one more in 26
long shot i think but hey, fingers crossed

Hearing that a 30 year old is well past his expiry date is depressing haha! I guess turning 36 this year I may as well be taken out to pasture!
Hoping Crouchy can sort out his knee issues though, reckon he was underrated by some and he'd be a great inclusion in the back end of the year.
Pastures are coming. In my 40s and already feel like that at least mentally.

Hearing that a 30 year old is well past his expiry date is depressing haha! I guess turning 36 this year I may as well be taken out to pasture!
Hoping Crouchy can sort out his knee issues though, reckon he was underrated by some and he'd be a great inclusion in the back end of the year.
I worked with a guy who said he knew his chances of playing in the AFL were over when there were no players younger than him in the comp. Very sad day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back